Don't Mess With Eric's Mate

Hope you like it and hopefully you see a change in my writing, for the better I hope, in the next few chapters. I'm taking weekly writing classes for the rest of August so it'll hopefully help. I think I'm the most advanced in the class even though I'm the youngest and only female.

Oh and to the only one who figure it out thing chapter is for you:

Ninjagurl114

And on with my favorite comment! I have like 11 on that chapter which s pretty damn good!

~~~~~~~~~~

You just made the mistake of touching Eric's mate, prepare to get beaten up. Then again they are fairies..........oh well! Love the chapter, can't wait for more :)

-Sweetheart_13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this story! noooooo you can't take her awayyyy! Plz update i wanna see what happens to Tamya!

-kittyprincess101

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We shopped around a while longer before calling it a day and getting some food at the Diner, T&J’s. It was really good and the food was out of this world, however there was something weird about it. The food was just a little too good and the employees were all weird and silverish. I couldn’t figure it out but there was something fishy going on.

“Eric does anything seem strange to you?” I asked in a hushed whisper, looking around because almost eye was trained on me.

“Nope, nothing seems-” he began but one of the workers came over which wouldn’t have been weird except for the fact the came empty handed.

“We’ve come for you.” The fairy as I now realized said as two others grabbed me, “Princess Tamya.”

Did they just call me-? No, no way! Fairies are freaking trying to kidnap me because I’m a princess! Wait a second, I don’t think that being kidnapped is a good thing.

I took a hesitant step back as Eric ran in front of me blocking their view of me and my view of them. He growled, his wolf close to the edge even scaring me a little bit but the fairies seemed unshaken. As they grew closer, I realized that everyone in the room was a fairy, the cook, the waitress and even the young women with her baby.

“You. Will. Not. Touch. A. Hair. On. Her. Head.” Eric growled, barely managing to keep calm. Then again, he’s doing a pretty good job considering I, his totally gorgeous and amazing mate, am in possible danger.

“Ha, like we’d let a mutt like you stand in our way. You may be a little stronger physically but we’ve got the magic and the brains on our side. Plus you are vastly outnumbered even if you allow the princess to fight.” The worker who had come over sneered saying that, obviously thinking they had the advantage.

“I won’t let you anywhere near her prick.” Eric growled and then changed, ripping his clothes to shreds.

I decided that since Eric would have a better chance with me on his side, I changed too. Not after removing my cami and shorts of course so that I could wear then when I changed back into my human. I knew Eric wouldn’t approve but if even saved him from a single scratch marring his beautiful body, it would be worth it.