Kidnapped

Okay so this is extremely long and I hope yopu like it. It's exactly 3000 words on word. I'm sleepy and it's late, no fav comments:

just look at all of them, I'll list em kay?

DAILY_SWAG_DISTRICT

Vickybaby123

1sarection2012

and especially

theoneandonlydaddyz

Sorry about it but I had to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay well most people would be all ‘Aw I was kidnapped! Someone save me’ or something like that but not me. Then again I’m not most people so you can’t expect that from me. I was actually enjoying the kidnapped life, it wasn’t so bad.

The food was good, there was cable TV, a king sized bed and servants to do my evil bidding. What else could a girl ask for? Okay so in the back of my mind I was missing my family, friends and pack. Fine, I was also missing Eric but I’m not going around and admitting that. And maybe I’m also a little wary of how nice Oberon was being to me seeing as this is one of the most pleasant kidnappings ever.

But I was kinda enjoying this way too much to care just how wrong it should be. Watching Big Bang Theory took my mind off it but all the Penny and Lenard drama was enough o keep my mind occupied for quite some time/

“Mam, the master awaits you for the ceremony.” Shit that’s right. I’m supposed to be getting married in a few hours. That’s why I was supposed to be wary of him.

“All righty Sped. Lead the way and I shall follow.” I said to the servant who was sent for me. She didn’t seem to like it though because she shot me a look.

“It’s Svetlana you ungrateful mutt.” She hissed stepping closer and looking at me menacingly. She was fun to mess with and the other servants hated her too so they helped me prank her. Let’s just say something slithered it’s way into her bra, there was a fishy smell under her bed and her food was just too hot to handle for her.

I tsked her, “Sped, you should really calm down. We wouldn’t want Oberon to hear about this now would we?”

She immediately straightened out and backed away looking completely in control, “I’m sorry mam. It won’t happen again.”

“It’d better not Sped.” I teased and watched as she winced at my mispronunciation of her name.

With that she led me to Oberon’s chamber and as soon as I was in the door, left closing it quickly. Either she is terrified of Obbie, that I will tell him what happened(which I wouldn’t) or he specifically asked for us to be left alone. Gulp, hoping it’s either of the first two.

“Hello love, how has your day been?” Do all fairies dress weirdly because he was in what looked like expensive silk but also very outdated. It looked a bit like what mom had been wearing when I first saw her.

“Fine, you know it’s a pretty sweet setup you have here.”

That made him smile brightly, “I’m glad you feel so, this is to be your home soon. I’m extremely happy that you are enjoying yourself here since you will be here a long time.”

“About that, how about we don’t get married?” I suggested but he shot me a look and shook his head. He smiled and looked at me like he was talking to a small child.

“Sorry dear but you will be mine.” He told me sounding 100% sure of himself, stupid jackass.

“What about my mate. You think he’s going to care whether or not we’re married, he will find me and take me home. We can just annul it when the time comes.” I shot back but instead of looking annoyed, Obbie looked rather amused.