{Insert Name Here}

Hope you like it I've been in a slump and all that jazz. Oh and here are fav comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freggin amazing! Pretty please with a cherries on top upload soon! You're really tallented and I like where this story is going :)

-Misskallie94

~~~~~~~

Oh and JazlibethBurgos I always love your comments but it was too long for me to write so that's why it isn't here :-P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “You don’t suck as much as I had thought you would.”  I confessed as I jumped out of his car. I turned around and looked at him reminiscing of the night’s events.

            After dinner, we played in the sand. It was awesome and we had a sand building contest which I obviously won because his looked like crap compared to my masterpiece. His was a just a wet, sandy lump.  Amateur.

            Anyway, after that, we decided to go for a swim. I stripped down to my underlings as did he and we swam around and raced. I again won and continued to win until he finally gave up and threw a fit. We then started to splash each other and that too became a contest of some sorts. I won though so I shouldn’t be complaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

            As much as I wanted to play it cool, I didn’t. Not the least bit. I wanted to say something cool and nonchalant because I wanted him come running to me not the other way around. I just had to make a fool of myself and blurt out something ridiculous.

            What I blurted out was, “I had a lot of fun and I almost don’t mind us being mates if you’re more like that all the time. You didn’t act as if I’d shoved a stick up your ass which you normally do.”

            “I do not.” He growled looking more annoyed than angry.

            “Uh, yeah ya do.”

            “Nope”

            “Yeah”

            “Nope”

            “Yeah.”

            “Definitely no.”

            “Hate to burst your bubble but yeah ya do.”

            “No way in hell.”

            “Whatever, let’s say our goodbyes and stuff. As much fun as this argument has been I need to get inside.” He ran a hand through his silky hair and gave me a sad look.

            “Fine, I’ll see you in school.” He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Ever though there was little contact, there was a whole lot of emotion there so that simple peck was like a bazillion tiny fireworks exploding all over my body.

            “See you Eric and have a good night.”

            “Sweet dreams Tamya.”

            “Horrid nightmares to you too Eric.” He let out a hearty chuckle as did all who were easvdropping. Even I laughed because I was showing signs of the old me. Maybe I can be sweet Tamya but also mischevious and evil to all who irk me.