My Little Giraffe

Okay so this was long on word and I hope you like it. It was done earlier today but then I thought 'Why not ad more to it' so I did and here it is.

So here's my fav comment:

aww so cute!!! I love it!!!!! Although I wish it was longer. Everytime i see u upload I stop whatever I'm doing and read it!!!! Keep uploading!!!!!!!

~ JazlibethBurgos

I just had my dance and it was fun although we had to have "Age Appropriate" music and that meant no My Chemical Romance and Panic! At the Disco. My friends and I were sad. Hope you like it! ;-D

Don't forget to comment because I'm putting up the good ones and it could be yours next. (Uses freaky Mind control powers to entice you) and before I forget check out my graduation speech, I liked it but I didn't get picked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” I asked walking out of Algebra 2, pushing through a sea of irritating wannabes. They all want to be early to suck up to a teacher or meet their respective partners or ditch and escape this hell hole.

“Yes.” He smirked thinking I was complimenting him. Ha, like I’d ever do that. I am way too mean to do so.

“Good cause it looks like you fell on your face.” I sneered as he pouted and slung his arm around me. He’s up to something and I can tell it. He’s an open book, his eyes give it away that he’s got something up his sleeve. Not literally and even if he did, I hope it’s a snake so it will bite him.    

“And do you know why it hurt so bad?” he asked inching closer so that his hot breath tickled my ear seductively.

“Should I?” I shrugged. If he was going to be weird and ask me some pretty strange questions then I’ll give him mysterious questions back.

“Of course.” He answered and smiled. He looked handsome, not that doesn’t always. His hair was longer than when I first met him and although it looked good, I liked it short. His amber eyes shone when he smiled especially at me. They seemed to soften not that he has that mean look just a more stern one.

"Why?"

"Because I fell so hard for you." he answered with a cheesy grin. I let out a laugh and snuggled closer into his side.

I love her eyes like that. Where did that thought come from?

Me. Whoa, wait a minute another voice in my head. Carlos is enough, I don’t need another voice. That’s why I went to counseling, to get rid of them.

Tamya it’s Eric, there’s no need to worry. Actually there might be if you have a male voice in your head named Carlos. If you hear voices than I think I may need to get you checked out. Wait, I have a voice in my head named Eric, that’s Eric’s nam-Hold on, I have a mate named Eric and mates can talk to each other in their heads.

Well duh. Now tell me about this “Carlos”. Eric asked looking at me.

Carlos is my wolf. Now you tell me, why are we talking like this? I asked confused and wait my eyes this all started with my eyes. Why my eyes?

“Because you read my mind.” He smiled and patted me on my head like an older brother would do to his seven year old sister.

“Okay well why were you thinking about my eyes?” This whole conversation has left me confused.

“Tamya, you don’t have your contacts in or your glasses.”

“I don’t?” I asked panicking, what if the humans see me? Shit I haven’t had them on all day so that means they’ve already seen them.