Imma Be a Ninja

Okay so I am sorry this took so long but I was in a show and we had some major practices and I haven't been able to write in a while so I hope you all like this.

Oh and I entered in the Watty Awards so wish me luck. i hope you all like it and support me because I am so pumped!!!

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room. I could tell that the sheets I had been passed out on were baby’s ass soft and the pillows were like sleeping on two clouds. I was almost too comfy to get up. But I knew I needed to.

            I looked over on the night table to see if there was an alarm clock of some sort so I could at least see how long I was asleep. Sadly, there was none on the nightstand or on any of the tables nearby. There was a remote so I was able to pass the time until someone came to get me.

            Though I got through about four re-runs of Cat-Dog before someone came in. I didn’t recognize the women who made her way into my room and began to take the towel that sat on the floor and the clothes I had been wearing yesterday. Wait why were my clothes taken off?

            It had better be a female or there’ll be hell to pay! Wait now is not the time to worry about if I was violated in my sleep. Right now, I need to know where I am and why the hell I’m here. Then I can ask why my clothes were taken off and I’m now in a too small cami and a pair of boxers.

            She suddenly noticed I was watching her and jumped back in shock, “Oh….um..mam I….uh didn’t realize you’d woken up yet.”    

            “Yeah, I’m awake.” And you have some ‘splainin to do.

            She smiled looking giddy, “He will be so happy that you have finally woken up madam.”

            “Who?”

            “Well its master-“ the women started when someone in expensive clothes walked in.

            He was tall. Not Eric tall but tall none the less. His hair was a so black that it was almost blue and so silky looking. He had eyes that glowed and an eerie yellow color. He was tan and I could tell that he, like me, was a wolf.

            “Who are you?” I asked watching a smirk form on his face but he quickly hid it. Prick.

            “Names Ren and you are Tamya Silver.”  The boy, or should I say, the  man answered and I looked him over once again. Something about him was very familiar.

            “Yeah I am but how-?” I began but he rudely interrupted me.

            “My gran was your grandmother’s beta. So I have come here to pledge my alliance with you when she cannot.” he bowed and I just stood there awkwardly. I’m not used to people bowing.

            Suddenly it dawned on me, “Wait. You are Betty Black’s grandson? That means that you’re-“

            “Your beta? Yeah, that’s me.” He then thought for a moment and said, “Unless you already have one. If so I would be satisfied just to be a part of this pack.”

            “Really? Why can’t she?” I asked excited. I had planned on having Ryder as my Beta but having a blood beta of this pack is better. For those of you who don’t know, a blood beta is one that comes from a bloodline of betas for a certain pack as opposed to being appointed.

            “My Gran died a few years ago.” He let a single tear out and I felt instantly bad. I felt so bad for his loss and the loss of such a kick ass she-wolf.