Best. Vacation. Ever.

I forgot why the last chapter involves spaghetti oh well I'm too sleepy to put up my fav comment so..........sorry. Oh well I got it up and stuff. The reason I'm tired is I stayed up to write this and last night I skept with my dog because there was a lot of thunder and lightning and our positions were uncomfortable.

Don't text and drive.

I want ice cream.

Tamya made me cry at a part(I'll star it)

Teen wolf and Awkward rock.

I hate and love Soap Operas.

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hurried my ass down, I love cake! It reminds me of sparkles. Speaking of cake, I wonder how Eric got a cake? I’m pretty sure Smurfs make cake and Eric is soooooo not cool enough to have a Smurf make a cake for him. Maybe they heard that the cake was for me and decided that my amazingness overrides his nonamazingness.

“I’m coming Prissy Pants.” I think Missy. Prissy Pants is a mouthful so I shortened it. Prissy Pants, nice and sweet and it has an acronym of PP.

I put on a black bikini, a pair of jean shorts, a pair of black flips and an amber tank top. I thought I looked cute and nice, so I made my way down. Hopefully Eric hasn’t left yet because I’m, pretty sure I’d get lost and be eaten by rabid pelicans.

I rounded the corner and found Eric in the kitchen, holding a picnic basket and two towels for us, “Took you long enough Tams.”

“Yeah well beauty takes time. That’s why you had to wait so long for me to finish.” I told him back flirting. He’s a god, no work is needed for him to look amazing.

“Hold these.” Eric handed me the basket and towels, basically dropping them in my waiting arms. If I were a human, I would have stumbled back at the sudden increase of weight but since I was a wolf, it wasn’t too bad.

“Why do I-?” I began however I was quickly swept off my feet and brought out onto the beach. It was really sweet of him, almost like one of those cheesy romance movies. Eric dropped me the moment we reached the water, I plopped down with a loud thud.

“Ow, you jackass. Why the hell did you drop me like that?” I asked outraged, okay so I was only a little pissed and mostly amused but still. Jerk.

“Come and get me!” Eric yelled diving into the water.

I giggled, who’s immature now? I sighed and stripped down to my bikini, throwing my clothes and shoes over to where our items lay. I heard a low whistle and turned to see Eric admiring me, looking me up and down obviously liking what he saw. I chuckled and ran over top join him.

“Like what you see Eric? Well you obviously do because you’re drooling dear. Who wouldn’t though?” I struck a pose, “I’m gorgeous.”

Eric pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me long and hard on the lips, mmmmmmmm did he taste good. The sparks were ever present and engulfed my very being. Thank god we have this vacation, Eric and I can explore our relationship and just relax and have fun.

Normally we’d have school, a pack meeting or something that would keep us busy but here, if wanted to, we could spend the rest of the vacation in bed. Just enjoying ourselves and each other, sleeping, cuddling and watching TV all day long.

“That you are and your gorgeous self is all mine.” He buried his nose into the crook of my neck.

“And your sexy self belongs to me and only me. You better be careful, I’m so the jealous type. I protect what’s mine and you are so mine.” I growled out the last part of that but can you blame me. I have girls throwing themselves at him left and right, it’s frustrating.