Spaghetti Vacation

I'm sorry this took so long but I've been busy with work and all. Plus I uploaded two or three times a few weeks ago. I also have to apologise that it's so short but I've been too tired to write so I hope you appreciate this!

Fav comment Time

/(^^)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

loved it the part was so funny when Eric scared the poor boy at the counter :D upload more soon it was awesome

coolcatgirlish

~~~~~~~~~~~~'~'

LOL Man period!!!!!! I can't wait for them to have their vacation!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! this is exactly what I've been waiting for!!!!! It's like you read my mind! More Tamya and Eric time!!!!!! Upload soon please, I'm gonna go crazy if you don't!!!!

JazlibethBurgos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and I've noticed that my votes and comments are down. If you like it show your love and tell me. I want to do well in the Wattys and with you're help I can do just that. So shower me with love!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going?” this was boring, Eric was ignoring me. I don’t know but if I don’t entertained soon, I think I’ll die. As we speak, I’m slowly yet surely I’m going cookoo nutty in the brain.

“I’m not telling y-” Eric didn’t finish though, I was way to excited.

“How long till we get there?”

“Just a-“

“Are. We. All. Most. There?”

“Tamya we are-”

“I think I’m going insane! Omg the ladybugs crawled into my ears while I was sleeping and stole my dreams. What if they are controlling my thoughts right now?” I gripped my head, so many different things flying though my head. Maybe I was being a little too dramatic.

“Tamya stop it. I’ll take the blindfold off now. We’d arrived a few minutes ago. I’ve been trying to tell you but you went into a ramble and you just wouldn’t stop.”

I snuggled up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, “I’m sorry Eric-poooooo.”

He lips touched mine gently, “It’s fine Tamya.”

I yawned loudly and looked at him, “Well how about we get out of this car before my butt separates itself from me for sitting so much. I don’t see how you can be so calm and collect sitting so long without fidgeting the slightest bit. You’re weird.”

He lips twitched and he let out a small smile, “I was trained from a young age to be like this. I had to sit and listen attently to the boredom that is an Alpha Meeting. Since you’ve come they’ve become more……………..lively. The closest to my age was 42.”

“Mathias?”

“Yep and he’s not the most hip 42-year-old man either.”