My Godchild

Okay so here are y fav comments:

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Skye if it's a girl....hunter if it's a girl.

Nonamee 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

the name should be skye or taylor since they can be for a girl or a boy

Shilah 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl and name be Brooke or Skye or something that'll sound cute and innocent

SavinaH 

~~~~~~~~~~~

You'll see why~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We got there just in time for the beginning of it. I don't feel like getting into the details because I'm currently wishing I could unseen some of those things. Now Eric and I having kids seems like it's never going to happen, I'm so not going through that. I'd be surprised if Clara was considering having another one.

Anyway, she went into labor and we stayed through the night. Although I think the staff of this hospital is a little fruity in the head, they shoved a wet washcloth in Clara's mouth telling her to suck on it while they gave Brody a sandwich. Even I think that's nuts.

"Okay I'm about to die! How much longer is this thing going to be in me?" Clara screamed her face red and flushed and her red curls were wet, slicked to her forehead.

"Clara, calm down. Just do that breathing exercise, you know what I mean. He hoo he hoo he hoo he hoo." I did the motions but it didn't seem to help.

"Tamya, you know that when you're giving birth you'll be twice as bad. They'll probably knock you out after you cause a few male nurses to never have children. Though they'll not be as badly scarred as your mate over there." Eric turned white at that thought and the two of us shared a laugh.

"True but at least I didn't just pop out a baby while I was laughing." She is too funny, I can't believe that happened. It's something out of a movie or a book. 

"I didn't. I did? I so didn't."

The doctor came around, a fragile child wrapped all up in his arms. I could see the faint wisps of red hair peeking out. He stopped at her side and handed her the baby before politely stepping out to give us our space, bringing the staff with him. Oh and if you're wondering, there's a special staff for when a werewolf comes in to the hospital so that our secret isn't blown.

He stopped at the door, smiling and said, "It's a girl."

"A girl?" Clara asked mystified, a dazed look in her eyes.

"A girl." Brody said point blank as if confirming it for himself. The two looked deep into each other's eyes lovingly and then looked down at their child.

"What do you think you'll name her?" Eric asked coming around and wrapping his arms around me but I shooed him away.

"I think we'll name her................................................Tamya Skye Xavier. Tamya for her godmother and Skye after my mom. I hope she's more the latter but I wouldn't mind a slightly less rowdy version of her godmother." She answered softly keeping her eyes on the child.

"You named the baby after me? And made me her godmother?" I asked and she nodded. I rushed over and gently hugged him, "Thank you!"

I began my happy dance, jumping up and around. This is superliciously awesome. The baby will just leak awesomesauce because I am her godmother. She'd be cool just because she was Clara's child but now she even more so.