Ray's Son

Sorry it took so long to update but I wrote half and then accidently deleted it. Then I was in a parade today and kind of took a while to finish.

But this is long(at least it was 9-10 pages on word) and I really hope you like it.

Also you get to meet someone who Tamya will hate!!!

And Ray's Son!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay for the days to come I have one thing to look forward to. Well I mean I had the gang but we were so random that randomness became normal but I still loved them. Unfortunately for me, what I had to “look forward to” was Eric. And the constipated glare he gave me.

“Um Tamya are you okay?” Ryder asked taking his seat next to me. I twitched my nose and he smiled and grabbed it.

“Hay!” I complained.                                       

“Got your nose!!” he told me laughing as I made a jump to get it. He had his hand on my forehead as I made arm circles trying to claw at him but he continued to restrain me. I hate that boy!!! He is pure evil!

He took my nose!

“Give it back!!” I screamed as he just laughed.

The gang came up with their books and sat down.

“Never!” Ry screamed and they looked at the two of us questioningly.

“What’s up with you-“Troy started when suddenly I screamed out.

“Help me! He’s a pelican!!!” I yelled as everyone in the room, including Eric who was glaring at me while talking to the teach, stopped. Then burst out laughing.

“Um Tam?” Leroy asked me and I looked at the boy who was standing there laughing at me. Though I stole some glances at Eric who seemed to be enjoying himself.

“What?” I asked annoyed at everyone. What was so? Funny?

“What is-“Tammi started but she was laughing.

“Ryder?” Sammi finished.

“Did you call Ryder a pelican?” Leroy asked laughing but I was mad. Like one of those cartoons where they turn red like a thermometer and steam comes out of your ears.

“Yeah? Do you have a problem?” I asked and then everyone began to curl over laughing. I was fuming.

“Honey I think you mean Pedophile not pelican.” Troy explained and I got mad. I said what I meant, an annoying, big mouthed evil wingie-thingie.

“Why would I call him a pedophile?” I asked the people who were abviously delusional. I mean really? Why would I call him a pedophile? They are our friends.