Let's Explain

Okay so I just uploaded so you are extremely lucky and all. I just want to say whoever is my 100th fan will have the honor of having the chapter of your choice dedicated to you. I know you will all jump at the chance so fan away. I also wanna know what you think about the end cause there will be and important question/s there.

Fav Comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new twist in the story loved it :) upload soon

-coolcatgirlish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooow!!!! crazy chapter. This just took a plane towards fantasy world but i still in love. Tamya is now falling for Eric and she's a princess-queen mother, I hope eric does something to help this "danger"!!!!!! In Love!!!! Upload soon!!!!!

-JazlibethBurgos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, a fairy princess? If you'd told me before I came here that I was a fairy princess, you know what I'd do? I'd jump up and down squealing, totally freaking out and asking questions. But now that I've been here for a while, met my mate and matured, you know what I did? The exact same thing. I was beyond happy,

No more Laurie and George, which is a plus anyway because those two hate me and the feeling is mutual. Then Ray and Jess are my parents, totally sweet. Did I mention that they, two totally cool people, didn't have an annoying sourpuss like Eric. He's been sitting and standing and arguing with Ray for the past half hour instead of celebrating like me.

He hasn't allowed me to leave his side for even a second which is annoying but not annoying enough to put a dampen on my mood. My mother, Jess was alive. Me being a fairy princess is good and all but the best part is.........that Jess is alive.

"Am I........... allowed to see her?" I asked curious. I want to confirm it by my own eyes and be able to make sure all of this is real.

"I'm afraid not dear. At least not now, you're still in danger." Ray explained and I hear a low, menacing growl. I turned toward my mate who looked ready to burst. There were veins bulging out of his head, so not attractive.

"Still?" he looked almost feral but then again, so would any male wolf who's mate was in any sort of danger.

"Unfortunately, probably even more now that she's almost of age to be wed." I could've slapped Ray, it's one thing to tell me that alone and it's another to tell me in front of my mate that. No male wants to hear the possibility that their mate could be in the possession of another.

Eric looked ready to attack something so I went over to him, pulled him to a couch and began stroking his hair. I told him that I was fine and that I loved him, you know things to calm him and his wolf down. I shot Ray-I mean my dad a look and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Look what you did." I growled annoyed. Eric looked up at me and around to see why I was annoyed and when he saw who had done it, he grunted and snuggled into me.

"Hay, I'm sorry but he would have to know sometime. He'd only be more mad and much more frustrated had we waited. "

"Whatever, I have another question. Since you're my dad and Laurie and George aren't my parents, does this mean I have to revoke my right to my pack?" I really didn't want to. I was like I set everyone's hopes up to have them knocked down.

"No why would you?" Ray asked confused.

"Because Grandma Silver isn't my blood relation."

"Well, couldn't you just not tell them." Ray hinted but shook my head, I had too much respect and love for them to do so. They respected me and I couldn't do something like that to them. Never.