The End(Carloswashere's Denial)

Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff it's over this is the epilouge and the last chapter. I could cry. Sorry this took so long but i gop to the smart school and i get up early and come home do the HW and sleep. Thanks for all your support! I love all of you and i really need some sleep because i worked my ass off and I l;aughed it off too.

I hope you love it because I love you all.

~~~~~~~~

Epilouge

~~~~~~~

“Damien, are you sure you’re pregnant?” I asked groggily amused. Eric was in the bed next me and slowly but surely nudging me away from him and to the edge of the bed. Someone’s moody in the morning.

“Yes, yes, yes I’m sure! I missed a period!” he screamed in totally panic. I let out a sleepy giggle.

“Damien, you do know that you are male and thus incapable of a menstrual cycle because you contain a piece of anatomy that other females don’t. Because of that you don’t get a period and thus can’t have missed something you never had now shut up and let Eric and I get back sleep.” I growled, his explanation was tots flawed.

“Thank you Tamya, that’s what I told him but he didn’t believe me or even Google.” I heard Christian’s voice as he sighed. I smiled, I was happy he and Damien were back together, they are so cute together.

“I know that Google is always right but I was in absolute denial.” Damien confessed.

“Okay well you two kids have fun and let the grownups sleep. Night you two and don’t you dare wake me up again for something as idiotic this late. Next time ask me when I’m jolly and awake. Shut your ass and bye.” With that I hung up and curled back into Eric and fell asleep. Why do I attract such weird people?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four Years Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“P-” Eric began I stopped him livid.

“If you fucking say push one more time, this’ll be the last time we do this because I’ll take you balls, rip them off, bury them in a haunted graveyard, dance around their grave then after thirteen years I’ll dig them up, chop them up, make your favorite soup with them, serve it to you and when you compliment me on how amazing it is I’ll inform you what they are made of and make you rue the day you damn jackass!” I screamed and Eric took a step back and looked at the doctor warily.

“You don’t have to worry about that Mrs. Night because you are all done.” The doctor gave me a wary smiled and motioned for the nurses to bring me my bitches.

“H-h-h-here you go m-m-m-m-mam.” The nurse stuttered and handed me three kids.

“Are you sure there were three because I was told there would only be two popping out from my va-jay-jay?” I asked the doctor as he strained not to laugh.

“Tams, don’t be so vulgar.” Eric told me not smiling at all. I guess my humor has no effect on him anymore.

“Well sooooory but I just carried three freakin’ babies in my stomach and squeezed them out of me, which by the way was extremely painful. If you ever want any more you’re carrying them next time. Got it?” I growled looking down at the kids.

“Sure.” Eric grumbled obviously done with me.
“Okay let’s name them. Well there’s man-bitch, bitch and lil’ bitch. I’m done.” I said nodding off but Eric shook me gently.