Do You Have SquarePants?

Okay sorry but I had work an I've been taking the State Tests since Monday (650 minutes aka like 10-11 hours) till today I was going to upload last night but I had a softball game and there was this whole big mess.

Oh and what do you think of my Eric? I just think Chace Crawford's personality and look just matches that of Eric. Tell me what you think and who you think for the rest of my characters because I have no idea.

This chapter(you have been warned) is sad but gets funnier in the end. Just to warn you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Since I am the one stupid enough to volunteer to host this event, I have to welcome everyone. Not only that but I have to sit on some throne-like chair so that everyone can see my dominance. I actually like sitting on the throne, just because someone as awesome as me deserves the royal treatment. I really like that part of it.

What I hate is all the young little pups who come up and try to flirt with me, even though I made it clear that I have a mate and that he is, in fact, alive and well. I love how they only like me for my Alpha position.

“You’re Alpha Silver right?” another young and annoying and incredibly foolish male asked. He glided over and I could tell that he was high ranking in his pack and a total heartbreaker. I mean he’s cute but like a few years younger than me so it’s kind of gross.

“I am and you are? I don’t recall welcoming you.” He smirked and all I wanted to do was break a plate over his head and knock him unconscious and watch as the vultures devour him.

That, however, isn’t alpha-like and I’m supposed to be Miss. Alpha right now so I’ve got to be tolerant of this prick.

“The name’s Richmond and it is-” he didn’t finish, lucky for me.

“Hay pup, a bit of advice?” Eric snarled suddenly appearing in front of us. Everyone behind took a step back.

“I’m too cool for the advice of an old man like you, I don’t need it. Plus I don’t see you bagging any girls so I think your advice is worth shit.” Richmond but sneered trying to seem the dominant of the two but he was an absolute fail at it.

“I happen to have a mate and I would appreciate it if you would stop flirting with a mated wolf. She obviously has no interest in you and I know if she wasn’t trying to seem polite, she would have knocked you senseless.” He then raised his voice so all could hear him, “That goes for all of you unmated wolves. She has already told so many of you she is taken so leave her be and get a clue. She’s not interested.”

“Thanks.” I got a nod of recognition. Although he’s a jerk and I still don’t like him but one of these days I’m going to have to accept my fate. Hey, I’m not going to be one of those girls who tries to fight their fate. If whatever picks mates thinks that Eric is right for me, then I guess he deserves a shot.

“You’re welcome.” And then he grabbed my arm and again pulled me into the woods, just like that night, “We need to talk.”

“Okay.” He pulled me along, deeper and deeper into the vast forest and then suddenly he began to strip and before I knew it, he turned. So I followed his lead, a little suspicious but none the less curious.

Maybe he plans to sacrifice me to his wolf gods so that he can…….no maybe he just wants to talk about some of my new policies?

 We ran for a while, long enough that I was a bit winded but still not feeling anything yet. It was totally silent and Eric seemed to be concentrating on something. Lucky me because I got a good look at his delicious ass. Yummy as it was, I became distracted and when we finally stopped I didn’t realize it and I bumped into him.