She 'aint That Bad

Sorry this took so long, I've been on Spring Break and I've been a little busy. Plus I was working on my other Watty Awards story because that is further behind.

If you like the Vampire Diaries, you should check it out because it's a fanfic and I've been told it doesn't sound like one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eva, can you please move? I need to pee and if you don’t get out of my way I’ll pee on you.” My bladder is about to explode. I rushed out of Bev’s class because I knew that she was pissed and that if I asked she’s making sure it took longer for me to go to the bathroom.

            “You wouldn’t-“she began and realized that I would in fact do so, “Whatever you and I need to talk.”

            “I don’t care about this confrontation being all dramatic. Just get to the point.”

            “Ok so here’s the thing, I may hate you and you may have stolen my one way ticket to being a Luna but here’s the thing. I need your help because there is no one else who can.”

            “So what’s your problem?” I asked extremely surprised.  Mean why would Eva ask for my help? She hates me, so whatever she needs she must be desperate for.

            “Well I found my mate and he hates me. He called me a-a-a-a slut.” She told me gasping for breath. There were tears brimming in her eyes that told me she was in fact sincere about it all.

            “Seriously? I mean you have been pretty slutty in the past but that’s not my problem. Why do you need my help?”

            “Because you are friends with him. Troy Garcia, he’s one of your best friends and I know if you tell him I’m not that bad or something just so he doesn’t hate me. I know you hate me too and probably won’t help but I had to try.” She was literally begging on her knees.

            I sighed, “I’ll help you.”

            She looked dejected and began to walk away until she fully processed what I had said. She stopped and looked at me in total and utter awe (I used utter again tehe). She looked to me in assurance so she understood that I agreed and I nodded yes.

            “Why would you help me?” she asked looking lost and I smiled to her and I gave a quiet laugh.

            “Well because I care about Troy and if here is anyway that helping you makes him happy, then I’m all for it. Plus if whatever chooses mates thinks that you and Troy are meant to be, you can’t be all that bad.”

            She ran up to me and hugged me. I just stood there semi-awkwardly because she was invading my personal space, she was in my bubble. I felt quite uncomfortable in this tight embrace. I however was a bit afraid of what might happen if I tried to pry her off of me.

            “Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you a million times over! She squealed and finally let me go.