BGLP

Okay tell me what you think!!! I'm think there'll only be like five more chapters. I was thinking ten before but then I realized that that's excessive so there'll be only like five. Give or take of course but I'm so sad to see this so close to the end.

Oh and Fav commentees and their comments:

~~~~~

oh god....hahahaha!!! i still can't believe he's adopted so that kinda makes it incest!!! AMAZING!!

-theoneandonlydaddyz

~~~~~~~

To that comment, I sort agree but it's not like they grew up thinking their siblings or anything so......yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

“Thanks Mom, I’m currently the Alpha of her pack. Well it’s my pack now and it’s actually thriving. I had many of the old pack member come back as well as some new and the kids and grandchildren of many old pack members.” I gushed, proud to be compared to my grandmother.

“Really, I guess it makes sense seeing as Eric is looking over Ray’s pack. I assume you know Eric seeing as he’s our adoptive son and a fellow alpha.” She pointed out Eric, who was smiling sheepishly.

I giggled, I guess no one caught her up to speed, “Mom I know Eric because of more than our shared Alphaship and parental figures.”

She gave me a confused look, “Why? Are you too friends or something?”

“No Mom.” I walked over and sat down next to Eric, taking his hand, “Eric and I are mates.” Her jaw dropped, “And we just got engaged.”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’re engaged?” Jessica asked sounding awestruck. I can understand why, she has been gone years and comes back to see her daughter engaged. It can be a little frightening.

“Yeah but we can talk about that later, I assume you’re here because of the whole fairy situation so let’s talk about that. How much did R-Dad tell you?” I mentally hit myself when I almost called my dad Ray.

“He told me you were attacked by fairies and that I needed to come. It was quick phone call, it had to be or Oberon would have been suspicious. I didn’t want to risk him finding out who I was talking to. If he had realized then both you and Ray would have been in danger.” Mom explained looking at me sadly and then to my Dad with longing. I feel bad for them.

“Why did you leave?” I asked softly looking at her with an almost child-like expression.

“That is a story for another time sweetheart. Once we have all this settled then……..I will tell you. After this I can get into the basics of being a fairy. That’s more dire at the moment.”