Excuses, Excuses

Okay so someone told me that they thought that i should shorten the title and I understand where she is coming from so I want to ask you somethings. There are three choices, do you......

a)Like the title the way it is

b)think I should shorten this title

c) think i should make a whole new and shorter title

Oh and I have a new story up. this and that are now entered in the Watty Awards so please support them. If you have read or seen the Vampire Diaries, you should check it out, I just wrote it.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1163764-forever-yours

Eric's POV

            She lectured us for a little while on how she hated being told what she was supposed to do and feel before finally kicking me out. Though not after she introduced her two co-Betas, Ren and Ryder, who glared at me the whole time and even growled a few times. Why she has two, I don’t understand and when I asked she simply said,

            “I don’t have a mate to help with tie breakers so I decided that I needed two Betas.” And then she literally kicked me out of her pack house, with the help of her friends.

Surprisingly Tamya has been an amazing Alpha. I mean when you see her out of it, you think she’d be too immature to be of any use. But then she gets up in front of a crowd and speaks. Or you see her and she’s with the younger pack members and it makes you wonder how she can act just as young as them sometimes. Or like right now.

            Actually, I could see it anyway.

            “Okay so you’ve heard we’ve been having some trouble with neighboring packs. They’ve heard that the Night Rose pack has a female Alpha.” I began as she stopped slumping and looked to me.

            “What actions have they taken so far? And what are our concerns?” she asked looking suddenly interested, something I hadn’t seen in the whole meeting from her. See this is what I’m talking about. When it comes to her pack, she’ll become a new person.

            “Well we have heard word they want to overtake but they have no idea where your numbers lie and just how powerful you are. They are hesitant about attacking but they are readying and sending out spies.” I explained and she nodded taking it all in.

            “Okay, I’ll put out some more patrol and tell anyone that anything suspicious should be reported to you or I. I think we should trade off on our shared borders, so that we don’t have to overuse our wolves and we can spread them out more. We could set out a schedule for any shared borders and work out the kinks after the meeting or a future one.” She spoke so clearly that it shocked me. I could tell it shocked all the other Alphas, seeing as she was the only female Alpha here and the power she commanded was amazing.

            “I think that is a very good point. I’m glad for the new input you have brought to the group Alpha Silver. It is an honor to have you.” Alpha Young answered looking at her, his eyes softening. He was the oldest of the Alphas here and one of the only ones who remember her grandmother. Thus he softened up to her first, although everyone had. She was as good as any Alpha could be, better than some.