A Hell of a Day

Okay so I hope you like this!!!! It was nine pages on word and 3,441 words which is twice as long as normal so hopefully this'll be long and remember to comment and vote. The numbers have really dropped and it makes me sad :( .

This is so long because I spent Five and a half hours driving from Virgina to Jersey with my family. We went camping, it sucked because it was all about my mom. It was her reliving her childhood with hiking and ponies(evil) and the most fun I had was when we were in the forest(my padre, sister and I) and my padre and I were rhyming and it was fun until my little sister threw a fit. That night my mom got mad because she was the only enjoying herself but it was all about her like every trip we go on.

Anyway fav comments:

~~~~~~~~~~

please tell me its not her he married and it's sped and he just doesn't know it yet!!!!! I can see Tamya coming up with that!! Remember and the vail covers the face!!!!

-vickybaby123

~~~~~~~~

to you.......... >:-/

On with the show!!!

I ran up, even though I knew there was no hope and I stopped short of the alter. I broke down sobbing as Oberon smiled cruelly grabbing the veil and slowly lifting it up to torture me because once I see her face it’ll be official.

“Just do it jackass.” I growled barely managing to get those words out because my heart stung so much.

“Are you sure?” he asked mocking my heartbroken tone. I jumped to attack but Ray and Jess held me back knowing fun and well I’d kill him if they didn’t.

“Just rip the damn bandage off instead of picking at it and torturing me until it’s off.” I couldn’t even growl because of the pure and utter desperation inside of me.

“If you insist.” He answered victoriously, “By the way the metaphor was a nice touch and perfect for the situation.”

Oberon turned to my mate, his now wife, and the veil up and turned her for all to see. I couldn’t bear to look though so I turned away sobbing, the only sound in a room bathed in silence. At that moment I wasn’t an alpha or even a werewolf, I was a man who had just lost the love of my life to another man who I know she isn’t even going to be happy with. Maybe I could find it bearable if I knew that she was happy but that’s a big maybe.

“Shhh calm down sweetie. I’m here for you.” An angel’s voice whispered softly stroking my hair. I had to have died because when I looked up I saw Tamya in a skimpy maid’s outfit. At least I think it’s Tamya, the girl above me had flat brown hair.

“Tams, is that really you?” I asked in a sleepy daze, oh yes I am so dead.

“Of course silly, who else would I be,” she removed the wig and her vibrant blonde hair was once more, “I love you.”

I brought her into me and held her tightly, she felt so small in my arms, “I love you too,” I kissed her fiercely once we had broken apart and my head was clear a thought came to me, “What happened? Why didn’t you marry him?”

“Do you really think I trusted you guys to come and find me in time? You my love are an airhead and I knew you’d come but that you’d be late. Plus did you really think I would just sit there and get married, that I didn’t have a plan up my sleeve?” she replied looking at me mischievously as I sat there with him her my arms grinning like a fool. Which I was, I was a fool in love, the worst kind.