McDonald's

I hope you like this chapter and I want to know if you guys knew what color Bikini that is yellow is because I'm confused. Also I just want to TGIF because I hate my school and most of the kids in it.

Plus I had to write a letter to my new math teacher since the old one got fired. Beware of Doctor Charles. he bites

Remeber that you like me and most vote because I say sooooo!

Oh and this is dedicated to my new friend(you should check out her stories) I say in a subconcious message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's POV

My eyes suddenly flashed open. I yawned before looking over to the blonde bimbo who was not only snoring but smirking in her sleep. Like she's anything more than a plaything to me.

I got up and got dressed. Adorning myself with a dark black tee shirt and a pair of skinnies. I shrugged on my favorite leather jacket and made my way to the floor length mirror that decorated my wall. I smiled, almost perfect. Just missing one tiny detail.

I walked over to my bathroom. Complete with a separate shower, jacuzzi tub, and a fully functioning flat screen with an Xbox 360. I picked out a thing of eyeliner. It makes me look even more menacing. Not that I need it.

I made my way downstairs. Following the delicious smell of eggs, pancakes and bacon. It smelled amazing. That's why Clara makes everything. Other than the fact she gets up hours before the rest of us.

"What's done now?" I asked and she sighed and looked at me. Shifting her weight to her left side scowling the way only a mother can do. Then again she's only pregnant, in her second trimester(I don't know what that is though).

"We have some eggs, bacon, pancakes......can't you sm-" she started but was interrupted when her mate, Brady, walked.

"Hello my adorable little mate." he said wrapping his hand around the middle. He kissed her all over, looking at her lovingly.

I cannot wait to meet my mate.

"Ello luv." I heard a deep voice behind me say and try to wrap their arms around me.

"Eva go away." I growled and she pouted or in my eyes, at least, she looked like a fish with a hook through it's lip.

"But Eric we had suuuuuuuch a good night." she whined trying to force herself unto me. But I pushed her off.

Looking at her with pure disgust I said, "Get off me Eva. I'm not in the mood for your childish games." Eva thought that just because if I didn't find my mate soon, she'd become alpha female. Not my idea either.

I mean Eva was pretty but an absolute slut. Her long blonde hair, mud brown eyes, and fake tan are a bit unappealing. Plus she wore way too much make up and her clothes can't even be considered undergarments. She used to cute and really sweet but finding out she'd be my alpha female, by default I may add, has changed her.