The After Party

Okay started school, it's fun and small and the whole school(high school) has one lunch period. I like it and Friday I'm running for Class Preident (Wish me luck!) and I'm hoping to at least be on the council. I'm really excited if you can't tell.

Oh and my school has what you might call the "Cool Nerds". We're the smart but nor genius kids because my school is broadcasting, radio, journalism kind of stuff(they have a good English program, that's why I'm going). It's a good school and it's why I haven't uploaded but then again you had a big upload last time and this is the second to last one.

Oh and start saying Quell(it means quite well, good, that kinda thing) it means something else but i didn't know so I put that as a definition  in class and my friends and i think it's cool.

Fav Comments:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww!!! This is awesome!!!!! SHE GOT TO MARRY HER PARENTS!!!! I laugh so hard, she was like "i'm a rabbi, it's five bucks cheaper....." lol I love it!! I knew it!!! The smurfs took Mina huh? And yay for Damien!!! Just cuz he's the definition of awesomeness!!! Not as awesome as me and Tamya but pretty close!! YAY!!! Can't wait for the next chapter;) checking out if you have anymore book so I can add them to my library.......BAI!!!! ;)

-Lovergurl264

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh god.....hahahaha!! Ur story is just tooooo funny!!! tams is just hilarious!! ahhhhh she turned even more beautiful which isn't possible cz she was absolutely gorgeous since the beggining! AMAZING!!!

-theoneandonlydaddyz

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love all the others but I haven't start my HW and I'm sleepy so:

MaryahPackett &

JazGarcia3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we start a moment of silence for all those who died this day eleven years ago.

The reception was amazing, it was a spacious ballroom decorated from top to bottom with blood red roses on bright green vines. The chairs were solid gold with satin cushions and a rose design on the back of them. The food was beyond amazing, something my mom informed me was how the whole thing with the ‘eat anything in fairyland and you can’t leave’ thing started.

She also showed me how to turn back to normal, you know so that people would stop staring at me with either fear or totally adoration. It was mostly the latter. Anyway it turns out all I had to do was think about being normal and I was. Except for an inch or two so I could feel taller, the fact my eyes would stay brown without the contacts, I had stayed a little filled out but not overly so and I was a tad more beautiful than usual. That last two parts I couldn’t help, Jess explained they were the after effects of the transition.

Most fairies have their transition when they’re young because their still growing at a fast pace, normally from the ages of four to ten. They’re wings are normally small and grow as they do although none ever reach the greatness of mine and their never as beautiful as me, my mother isn’t even close to me when it comes to when we go fairy. Everyone thinks it’s because I am a royal and I am also a shifter. They think that that might be also why I’m so powerful, I can bend things at my will and make them change.

It’s a little confusing but basically they think because I can change the shape and control stuff around me that it’s like when I go wolfy. I don’t get it really, it’s kind of a stretched if I may say. But hay, if it stops them from dissecting me or probing me like aliens I’ll all for a very generous explanation.