Piggy Back Rides and Dates

Okay so I know its short but I thought, "What the heck" and I know you are all itching for something. Oh and like I mentioned last time, Fav comment/s:

i love it!!!!!!!! I love eric everytime the story mentions them both together I get excited!!!!!! Please do the next chapter!!!!!! I'm in love everyday I check to see if another chapter was madeand today i rushed to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazlibethburgos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pretty plz with a pumpkin on top upload soonz,

werewolfbeats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love ur story! I read it right through! Love love love love it!

...

Enough said

yasmin9798

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay and this is now my only story in the Wattys because the other one isn't far enough along for me to do both.

Remember if you like it show your love and all that stuff. Oh and favorite comments once again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric’s POV

            Eric just breathe and try not to look at her. Maybe you’ll be able to uh calm yourself down and she won’t notice. Oh, and especially do not think of her mile long legs and those innocent and honest eyes and the way she smiles when she wins. If losing to her means I’ll be able to see her smile than I’d make sure I lost almost any battle.

            Except for that of her heart.

            “I’m guessing you like it? Well why wouldn’t you? I’m gorgeous.” She struck a pose and let out a musical and beautiful laugh. Everything about her draws me in. The look of her soft, glowing skin. Her gleaming smile that quirks at her every little emotion. The golden ringlets cascading down her back, little sparkles dancing on and off them. Her pink, kissable lips just screamed for me to capture them in mine. To top it all off her silver eyes seemed to gleam looking right at me.

            Wait a minute, I just said her silver eyes. I thought her eyes were amber, no I’m sure her eyes are amber. I spend enough time staring at them to know that my dear Tamya has gorgeous amber eyes. Not silver.

            “Tamya.” I asked quietly and she looked down at me smiling. My heart soared at the sight and I struggled to keep it down.

            “How’s it going Eric? You like?” she asked giving me a mischievous smirk twirling around so that I could see her outfit in full. I think my favorite part of the whole thing was the fact she was wearing my jacket. I could smell it on her and it gave my wolf chills to have that claim on her.

            Marking her would be even better my wolf purred and I silently agreed. No other male, human or wolf, would dare go within one hundred feet of her.

            “I love it, especially you in my jacket.” She looked down and blushed.

            “This is you jacket? I thought Leprechauns placed in my closet in order to seduce me to the dark side.” She told me mockingly and I let out a large grin.