Just The Way To Do It

Okay so I got this up at the Orlando airport(I was in Disney Land :-D ) and so I hope you like this because this is the first I've has wifi since Monday. I'm so so so so happy.

Anywho I'm starting this thing and it's my "favorite comments"!!! If i gt any good ones I'll put it up in the next chapter for all to see so just tell me what you feel, your fav character, your feelings ect. I want to know what you think.

Oh and who do you like better. Ren or Ryder because I am toats Ren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

            “How’s she?” I asked the doctor. I was worried and yes I still care, she’s one of the only people I have left. I know that deep down she never hated me. She just wasn’t used to having someone like me in the group. I’m like a magnet and people seem drawn to me and her twin was one of the people I drew in. She got jealous and she never realized that I could never replace her.

            “Well she’s in a coma but from what we can tell, she’s going to be like this forever. I had both of her parents in here discussing their options. The only thing keeping her alive is all the machines hooked up to her.” He looked sad. I guess he heard about Tammi and Leroy.

            “What did they decide?” I asked and he gave me a sad look, “I’m not trying to pry or anything and if it’s confidential that’s fine. I’m just curious.”

            “I wish I could and if I could, you know I would but……….” The man began trailing off and I sighed.

            “You can’t. I understand that, I’m just going to say goodbye and then leave. I have a meeting.” He nods and motions for me to bid my goodbye.       

            I walked in, a little scared to see what condition she’s in. She might be so sad to look at with all the machines attached to her. Her skin a pale white, frosty color and her eyes shut for what might be forever. All you can do is hope for the best.

            I took a seat on the bed right next to her took a hold of her hand. It was as cool but not as cold as I had expected, “Hay, you might not be able to hear me or anything but I’m rooting for you. I know you can fight this and that Tammi is going to be there with you, wherever she is, helping you fight. I don’t know if you know this but Leroy and Tammi, they……they’re………..they aren’t here anymore .

            “So we need you to get back here and quick. If not for me, for your parents and for Troy. He’s gotta be heartbroken hearing the news, I mean he’s got Eva and Ry and I obviously but he needs someone to be okay. It’s just the two of you left and if you wake up soon, I’ll get you a cookie.

            “Not one of those yucky, store bought kinds but the nice, freshly baked kind. I’ll even let you pick it out and everything. Hell, if you wake up soon enough I’ll bake you a freaking cookie. I can’t promise it won’t taste like shit but it’ll be made with lots of love and that’s all that counts.” I smile and looked down at her unmoving form. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and made my way out of the room, out of the hospital and home.

            As I walked through the door, I was bombarded by people of all ages. The oldest was Grandma Jones and the youngest was a two year old boy who thinks he’s an alpha and I don’t tell him otherwise. He’d make a good alpha in my opinion because although small and young, he’s a leader and fiercely protective of those around and close to him.

            “Ren!” I called out looking for him but he didn’t answer back. I then called for Ryder, although I got the exact same response. I sighed and sat down, listening to what each person had to say. Turns out that Eric had stopped by and then Ren went to buy some groceries so Ryder decided he was going to visit Sammi. That I couldn’t get made at because I was just doing that not so long ago.