Yessssss

This was a super fast uplod and it may  be short because I didn it on my mom's computer. I hope you like it because it may be a whiole until I upload again. Oh I am 2 votes away from 500 for this story and 1 fan from 100 fans.

Here's my fav comment from the last chapter:

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! That was so cute!!!! I think they should step up their game a little bit (if you know what I mean) ;) OMG I feel like a total prick right now lol! But seriously PLZ upload soon! I'll be waiting ;)

xindiax

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADORABLE I love that Ericis growing on Tamya! I mean they are the perfect couple!!! Upload soon I mean I know you just uploaded but I'm in love!!!!!!

JazlibethBurgos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sweetheart?” I heard Eric mummer from the doorway of the main room of my pack house. Ryder, Ren, Eva and I were o one couch watching some House Hunters show and Troy, Manny, Clara and some other kids from Eric’s pack sat on another. There were also some of the younger children from my pack lounging around doing their homework.

“Yeah?” I asked waiting for him to explain why he was here. If he wanted to visit or just see me he could have called.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in detention?” Detention? Why would I be there?

“No.”

He let out a large sighed and shook his head. He looked to me like he had expected more of me and stuff. I’m still confused, why would I be in detention? It’s not like there’s anything to do there and I’ve been pretty good. At my old school, at least once or twice a week was the norm ad now its three or four times a month at the most.

“But what about today? I distinctly remember you almost being suspended and me bartering for you to only receive detention. You know, when you put wild birds-“

I interrupted, “-they were tame”

“-and balloons in two school official’s offices. Does that ring a bell?” he asked and I nodded. Of course I was going to remember. It happened only a few hours ago.

“Yeah, so?”

“Why aren’t you there?” he asked looking annoyed and staring pointedly at Ryder who he now expected to keep me in line in my mate’s absence.

“They let us out.” I explained but he didn’t seem to except that answer. Probably because it was a bit vague.

“They let you out of detention? When and why? Isn’t it their job to watch little delinquents like you?” He asked coming closer to me and taking me into his arms.

“Did you just call me a delinquent? I’ll have you know that I’m in all A and B classes.” I sneered annoyed. That was so mean, I mean I’m bad but I’m no delinquent. Plus I’m the mean one and he’s the nice one.

“Well you’re my delinquent so it’s okay.” He whispered pulling me back into him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. It’s was kinda sweet but only kinda. It still feels like an insult though.

“They don’t mind. Plus they like not having to watch us for two hours, it gives them extra time to…..um………. hide in the closet and……um…….do stuff. They always dismiss us after five minutes so Ren, Clara and I had Ryder drive us here.” I shrugged unaware there was another presence lurking behind Eric.