The Wondrous Meeting!

~This is still being edited! I just don't have as much time as I usually do! So sorry!~ 

  Killua:

"Mommy? Where are we going?" She heard your precious, young voice asking, as she held your hand in her soft ones, unconsciously holding it slightly tighter, taking a hesitant, breath.

"We're going to..." She took a pause, "a friend of mine," She once again looked away from her child, as she approached the eery, dark gates of a mansion, where two adults stood firmly, a stoic expression across their lips as they looked toward her, and you.

A tiny shiver of fear suddenly brushed over your small form, as you wrapped your arms around your mother's waist, holding onto her tightly.

You heard her sigh faintly, as her gentle hand softly rubbed the top of your pretty H/C hair, in hopes to comfort you, which they always had.

She looked up at the two adults, staring them directly into their stoic orbs, "I am," Her voice continued, but you couldn't hear what she said next..
"Now please, let me through.." She quietly begged.

The two adults, slowly went to the sides of the gate; The eerily gate screeching as it parted, opening the path to the mansion it led to.

"Come along Y/n.." She trailed off, as she placed a gentle hand on your small back, pushing you forward as she walked to the mansion till she was finally at the doorstep, where she took the handle that was attached to the door, and let it gently hit the door, alerting the folk who lived in the mansion.

Almost a second after your mother stopped, the door opened, revealing a tall women who wore a gigantic purple floral hat, it covering her eyes which brought you fear..

"It is mighty swell to see you!" She greeted, thought the tone of her voice gave an unpleasant feeling. "How about we talk in the other room, hm?"

You saw your mother nod slowly, as she let go of your hand, the strange women with the floral hat placing a hand on your mother's back, leading her away to another room.

"Mommy!.." You tried to call out to her, wabbling towards the two.

She looked over at you from over her shoulder, her once glistening magenta lips now dull as her lips appeared to be derived of happiness and life, her eyes sorrowfully, and fearfully looking over at you before she, and the other lady disappeared from sight.

Tears fell down your cheeks, as a great sob broke from your lips, echoing throughout the house, bouncing off the walls like a sugar high child, er, bouncing off the walls.

"Oi! whats with all the noise!?" You heard a young boy's voice irritatedly ask.
You turned your head, revealing a boy about your age, with the most sharp, pretty azure blue orbs, along with what looked like a point fluffy of clouds as hair. He wore a large cyan colored jacket, with a dark ocean blue sweatshirt underneath.

His eyes widened faintly in surprise, before he somewhat glared. "Why is there another child here? And one who is crying!" He seemed not happy with your presence, but appeared curious about it.

You couldn't help but bawl harder which he flinched, "stop crying!" he huffed out, as he covered his ears, dropping a toy car on the ground. "It's annoying!!"

"?" You sniffed, as the toy car landed near your small feet. With curiosity, you leaned down to pick it up.

"Hey! Dont pick my!-"

You held the toy car in your hands as you looked at it, then setting it down on the ground, rolling it around, making a driving noise with your pink lips.

"..." The boy glared at you, unhappy that you were playing with his toy!
But, at least you weren't crying anymore.

"Fine! You can play with my toy!" He huffed out, crossing his arms, looking away, as if trying not to seem bothered, but he was, and.. He just couldnt lool away from you.

Were you a friend or foe?

After a while of playing with the amazing toy, you heard the boy's voice. "My name's Killua..."

You looked up at him with your E/c orbs, "Kiwua?" You tested his name.

"No! KI-LLUA!" He tried to correct you.

"Yeah! Kiwua!!"

"No no! KI-LLUA!"

"That's what I said!"

"No!! You're saying it wrong!"

After a tiny argrument, Killua learned your name, and while he was irritated with sharing his toys, he let you play with them so he wouldnt have to hear your cries.

And yet..., You never saw your mother ever again, 
What happened to her? 

  Gon

Whale Island... A island that literally looks like a whale. Your father came here for a little vacation and to hang out with his beloved daughter for a little bit from being a Hunter for a year. He always came back to see you after he works but when he wouldn't be home, he would ALWAYS have a friend he can always trust to come over and look after you until he got home. He couldn't leave his daughter alone for too long. Anyways, after you and him got off of the boat, he told you that you could go play while he got the supplies off the ship and into the Inn and he would come get you when he's done.

You hugged your Daddy thanking him before you ran off into a forest where you climbed a few trees to look at the pretty sky. You stayed up there, determining what the clouds shapes look liked. When you were finished, you began to climb down but when you were at least 5 or 7 feet off the ground, you slipped and fell down. The impact knocked the breath out of you. "Ow..." You moaned.

"Are you okay?" A boy's voice asked. You opened your eyes, sitting yourself up, you saw a boy with hazel brown eyes with green and black spiky hair with his hand outstretched towards you. He wanted to help you up, you placed your hand on his, and he pulled you up to your feet. "Thank you, My name is Name." You said once you were up to your feet. The boy gave you a closed eyed smile. "My name is Gon! You wanna hang out?" Gon asked. "Sure!" You replied.

You guys played and played until your Dad showed up to come get you. He met Gon and allowed you to play with Gon everyday until your vacation came to an end. You and Gon told each other bye, Gon told you that he would find you one day and then you can hang out again. You smiled, blushing slightly at his cuteness. You told him you would be waiting, you gave each other a hug before you boarded the ship with your Dad, leaving Whale Island.   

  Kurapika

You were out in town, getting some medicine for your sick Aunt. You lived in a very small town, but the town's mall was always crowded, it was always a struggle to get what you want. "Hey, Have you heard of the massacre of the Kurta Clan?" "Yeah, The Phantom Troupe did it again, but even going as far as taking their eyes?" "I'm thankful I'm not a Kurta." "Why care for them? They hurt us, when they were in town." That was what all of the talk was today. The massacre of the Kurta Clan... You felt awful for the clan, even if you didn't know them you still felt so bad. You quickly got back to your Aunt as quick as you could, giving her some medicine and making her some dinner in bed.

Once she was fed, she fell asleep. You then decided during this time to take your evening stroll in the forest, you walked out of your Aunt's house, locking the door before you went into the forest. The forest was very beautiful, you especially liked to go to your special area. It was a place where a small waterfall and a beautiful river was at, you really loved to sit on a rock and stared into the river. When you were a few bushes away, you saw a blonde haired boy sitting on the grass looking at the river. He seemed to be.. Upset?

You walked towards him, he seemed to be a year or so older than you. You sat down next to him, in which he noticed your presence, he quickly got up. You noticed he had beautiful gray eyes, and gorgeous blonde hair that complimented his eyes. He never said a word, other than walking away, you sat there and just watched. What were you supposed to do? You didn't want to provoke him by going after him.   

~~~~