Don't Help Me

Travis (P.O.V)
I'm watching T.V. when I get a text from Aphmau.
A: Hey Travis Zane has been in his house for a few days and I've tried calling and texting him he says he doesn't want to talk to me could you go check on him
T: Sure but why me
A: because you're my not alone buddy and thx :)
T: you're welcome 8)
A: Grrrrrr
Ok just check on him really quick tell Aphmau he's okay and leave before he kills me that shouldn't be too hard right (wrong) I think to myself. I walk over to Zane's house and his door is slightly open so I walk in. I go to his living room he isn't here. I check his kitchen and bathroom no Zane. I hoped it wouldn't come to this but I go to his bedroom upstairs and he's curled up in a ball crying. I don't understand why until I come closer. I see Zane with cuts and bruises all over his arms legs and face. He looks up at me and says "Don't help me" I stare at him in stunned silence until I realize he needs to go to the hospital .
Zane (P.O.V) *earlier that day*
A few days ago my father called and said he was going to come visit me today. I've been at home preparing. Nothing I do is going to be enough for him, I think, why do I even try. *He comes over* "It looks like you haven't slept in days" he always finds something wrong with what I do. "Sorry stressful day at work" *Garte slaps him across the face* "Don't make excuses they make us weak!" "Yes fa- Sir Garte" "Now you're learning, What did you make for supper." "Filet Mignon and salad." We walk to the dinning room he takes one bite and starts beating me then he leaves me there crying. I walk to my room and cry until Travis comes and he forces me to go to the hospital after staring at me probably in disgust.