Back Home

Week 3

Zane POV

We had just arrived back in Phoenix Drop. Travis was carrying our suitcase cases as I held the souvenirs. Right now we are waiting on my idiot of an older brother to pick us up. Mommy was going to pick us up but she got called into work today, even though it's Saturday. I can't complain much Mom is now the CEO of Ro'Meave Entertainment since Garte is in prison.

I was pulled from my thoughts with a loud honk of a car horn. I was about to yell at whoever did it till I saw it was Garroth. I was still going to yell at him but not right now. We picked up our things and packed them into the car. Once we got in and buckled up Garroth drove us home.

"So did you have fun with Travis baby brother?" Garroth asked me. I look back at all we did and a small crosses my face as I nod. "Yeah it was nice to spend a whole month with Travis." I answered back. Travis smiled and held my hand softly. Garroth nodded as he then told us what has been going on since we left.

Aphmau opened up her Maid Cafe and was trying to hire workers. Right now it was only her, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Garroth, and Laurence. Aphmau wanted a few more people to come in. I thought I might apply since she was my best friend and I might need some extra cash once the baby is born.

Speaking of that we have to tell the other that the amulet is in affect. Though that's only if Lucinda hasn't already spilled the beans. But Garroth hasn't said anything about it so I don't think he knows. Or if he does he's really good at acting.

Travis POV

I can see Zane is thinking about something. Probably about if the others know yet. I had asked Lucinda to keep this a secret that we used it. I thought we would surprise them once we got back. She said she wouldn't say anything and she's normally good on her word with me.

I look at Zane and lean in to whisper. "Don't worry Zane they don't know yet. Only Lucinda does and she said she wouldn't say a word." He relaxed at that.

We soon pulled up into our driveway and we got our things out of the trunk. Garroth helped carried some of the luggage to help Travis out. We looked at our house and it looked ok and clean from the outside. We walk up to the door and unlock it and open the door. I go to flip on the light switch and once I do all I hear is. "Surprise!"
Zane and I look in our living room. It's all clean and decorated in our favorite colors and everyone was there even Zianna.

Aphmau walked over to us both and hugged us. "Welcome back you two! I thought you to would like a welcome home party so all of us helped me make it possible." She said with her bright smile. Zane and I hugged her back.

We then proceed to catch up and talk with all of our friends. Zane had even taken his mask off and was smiling. He also handed out everyone a souvenir we got them. Everyone loved their gift and thanked us for them. Soon Zianna brought out a big piece of cake. I looked at Zane and his eyes were shining just as much as Garroths and Vylads. They went and formed a line for cake Zane being first.

While Laurence Dante and I started laughing a bit. I guess this was Zianna's special cake the boys love so much. Us boyfriends also knew to wait our turn to get in lane. Especially since we knew how much our lovers would rip people's heads off if they tried to get in the way.

Soon everyone had a slice and I had Zane in my lap as we feed each other bites of the cake. Aph Kawaii~Chan and even Katelyn were taking pictures of us. I didn't mind but I knew Zane was starting to feel embarrassed by the pictures. I looked at the girls. "Girls can you please stop for now. Zane is starting to feel embarrassed." They nodded and stopped. Zane kissed my check as thanks.

Zane POV

I kissed Travis's check as a thank you and smiled. We soon finished our cake and I looked at him starting to feel nervous. Travis I guess could tell I was nervous about telling everyone but he held my hand as I got off his lap. We stood in the middle of everyone. They all looked at us confused except for Lucinda who gave us a thumbs up.

I took a deep breath Travis started it off. "Everyone we have an announcement to make." At that I took out the glowing amulet from around my neck. It was my turn. "We're going to be parents." I said. The room was silent for a bit till a loud squeak erupted from Aphmau. She then ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Soon Travis and I were bombard with questions about how and when did this happen. We explain everything that happened on the island. Minus me getting drunk and the morning sickness. I would rather not tell them about those. Everyone congratulated us which made us really happy. Especially my Mom and Aphmau, they were talking about what gender it will be and other things. I watched them as they stopped talking and looked at Travis and I.

I felt a shiver go down my spine when they looked at me. Something in their eyes made me a bit scared. I cling to Travis's arm as he looks down at me. "Zane what's wrong?" Asked Travis. I point to Mom and Aphmau and I feel him tense up as well.

They soon came up to us as we tried to back away. Soon we were pressed against a wall and they were in front of us. "We have an important question for you two." Said Aphmau. We both gulped as we looked at them, but we still nodded. This time it was Mom. "Who is going to be the Mother of the child?"

I felt my face heat up regretting taking my mask off now. I used Travis's jacket sleeve to hide my face. "Th-That would be me. From what Lucinda told Travis. I'm not very comfortable yet with the idea that's why we didn't say anything about it." I answered them back. That's when they pulled me from Travis and hugged me in a small group hug.

Why are people hugging me so much today and why am I ok with it! Stupid emotions from mood swings!! I thought to myself as I felt my emotions go everywhere as I started to tear up. Travis saw me and kneeled down to wipe them away. "Hormones?" He asked. I nodded my head removing myself from my best friend and mother and got into Travis's lap. I don't know why but when I'm near him my hormones and emotions don't go crazy.

I soon relax against him and let out a yawn. Travis smiled some. "Hey it's getting late we should all probably go to bed." Everyone agreed with Travis and left except Mommy who went to her room. She had found a house but it's fully furnished yet so she's still living with us. Soon Travis carries me to bed and so we change into our pjs.

"I'm glad everyone supports us and our soon to be child." Travis said as he messed with my hair as we laid down in bed. I nodded as I laid my head on his chest.

We soon both fell asleep from me listing to his heartbeat and him messing with my hair.

Stay Away- Zanvisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें