The Date

Hello everyone. Please enjoy this happy and cute chapter.

Zane POV

I pulled up to a small dinner. Our parents used to take Garroth, Vlyad, and I here when we were young. Back then Garte wasn't abusive to me yet. Travis looked at it in awe as I once did. This place had great food and kind staff from what I remember as a child.

Travis pulled me by my hand inside a couldn't help but chuckle at his eagerness. We get inside and it was beautiful. It looked like a 4 star fancy restaurant but still had that soft gently and warming touch of a home. Our waiter took our drink order and left us to look at the menus.

Travis had gotten a coke while I got aPoopsi. I found what I was gonna order as did Travis.  The waiter came back and we gave our orders. He smiled then left. Once he did I felt Travis hold my hand. I squeezed his hand back smiling softly. We talked about random things as we waited.

He came back with our food. Travis took his first bite. I swear I saw his eyes did that weird sparkle thing that Aph and Garroth get. "This is amazing Zane! You sure do know a good place to eat." He said with a bright smile and eating. I eat my food as well. It was still as good as I remembered. Once we were done eating I paid for our dinner and we left.

We walked back to Travis car but this time he was driving. He said he didn't mind me driving but he wanted me not to drive so much the first day my cast was off. I respected his decision. I told him where to go next. We had arrived at Phoenix Drop park. Since it was dark out Travis grabbed my hand as we walked around the park. I pulled Travis over to a bench by the lake. We sat down and watched the night sky.

Travis POV

I looked down at Zane smiling as I wrapped my arm around him softly. He looked up at me but just shrugged and cuddled up into my chest. At that action my face heated up a bit. I wrapped my arms around him keeping him close to me.

We just stayed in this position talking every so often. We were just mainly wanting to feel the others presence and watch the night sky. This was a beautiful night and I was sharing it with the most beautiful man in my arms.

I looked down at him once more kissing the top of his head. He then turned his body slightly to look me in the eye.

"If your going to kiss me at least kiss me on my lips" He stated as his face was a deep red. I smiled at him removing his mask kissing him softly at first. I opened my mouth slightly licking his lips for entrance. He denied me at first until I ran my fingers over his sides. That caused him to gasp making my chance to explore his mouth. It felt like we had been making out for a long time and I wanted more of his sweet lips. But I must answer to this stubborn thing we need to survive. We each took deep breaths as we pressed our foreheads together.

Zane moved his hair out of his face and looked at me with his two eyes. I gently rubbed his check with my thump creasing his check. He nuzzled against my touch. Zane then looked straight into my eyes with his.

"I love you Travis Valkrum." He said in a sweet tone that is not like him. But I knew he meant it from the heart. "I love you too Zane Ro'Meave" I said in my most sincere voice. We were having a sweet and loving moment till a voice brought us back to reality.

"Z-Zuzu is that you?" Said a women's voice in a soft tone.