Zane

Zane (P.O.V)

I wake up again but this time Aphmau and Travis are talking. I pretend to be asleep and listen to the conversation. "What do you usually do to take care of him?" Travis asks. "It's never been this bad before, but the doctor said that he is going to be here until his rib heals and that takes three days so after that just watch My Little Horsies with him and make cupcakes." (I know it takes longer than three days for a rib to heal but plot convenience  sooo...)  "Ok  My Little Horsies and cupcakes, anything else?" So Travis is going to take care of me perfect. "Yeah, no matter how hard he tries don't let him do anything alone unless he's just using the restroom or taking a shower ok." "Yeah, this shouldn't be to hard. I mean it's just Zane. Aphmau are you sure you don't want to go home I can take care of him?" "Nah I want to be here when he wakes up. Besides he's gonna want to talk to me and I want to talk to him. Go home and get clothes you're gonna be here for the next few days." "Ok but then you go home and rest got it." " Yeah, see you soon." Travis walks out of the room and after a few minutes I yawn and pretend I just woke up. "Morning sunshine, how did you sleep?" Aphmau asks with a hint of worry in her voice. "I woke up in the middle of the night and listened to you snore but went back to sleep. I thought Travis took me to the hospital?" I know Travis took me to the hospital but lets see how she reacts. "Yeah about that. Travis will be taking care of you until you get better. And before you say anything Travis offered and wouldn't let me refuse so just let him ok." "Fine but you owe me after this." "Limited Edition Pinky Cake." "DEAL!" Crap I fall for that every time could I be more lame. Well I guess this will be a good chance to talk to someone other than Aphmau.