Good news!

Zianna POV

It was the morning after the party and I was chilling with my bestie Sylvana. We were listing to our Queen Beyoncé as we danced to it. Eric was making us some of his famous creme puffs. Our jams were interrupted by phone ringing. Sylvana paused the music so I could talk.

"Hello Zianna Ro'Meave speaking. Ohh really that's amazing!! When do I need to be there? Sure sounds good. Thank you you boys have a great day!" After I hung up a yelled with joy causing Eric to drop the puffs. "My precious puffs..." said Eric. I quickly apologized to him helping him clean up the mess.

Sylvana looked at me. "Gurl you best be spillen. What was that deal all about yo?" "Gurlfriend I got the house! I have to meet up with these 2 fine young gentlemen to sign the papers and it's all mine." We squeal loudly doing our little happy dance.

Eric after a bit joined us. This was amazing news. I had to tell my boys! On I know we all can go to lunch. Of course they can bring their boyfriends along with them. It would be nice to get to know my future Son in laws.

I quickly pull my phone out and texts my boys.

Zi- Boys I have amazing news!! Mommy got a house!! Isn't that great.😃
G-Oh Mummy that's amazing. 😆
Z-That's great news Mom
V-Yeah that's awesome!!
Zi-To celebrate I want all of us to go to dinner together. Won't that be nice? You can bring your boyfriends to if they can come. I want to get to know my son in laws!
G Z & V- Mom!!
Zi-ohh boys your all so cute. But no buts I want them to come as well I'll see you all tonight.

And with that I locked my phone smiling big. As I waited for it to get later Sylvana and I helped Eric make more puffs and we eat them.

Later that day

3rd POV

Zianna was at Olive Garden waiting for her boys to come in. She had texted them earlier to let them know where to meet up at. She had also just arrived after finishing off the paper work with the Phoenix brothers.

Soon everyone came walking up to the table joins Zianna. They had all placed their orders and were talking a bit about each other.
"Ok boys I just have to know. How did all my boys get together with these sweet boys?" Zianna asked everyone at the table. Zane chocked on his drink a bit, Garroth was blushing red, and Vylad was calm but his screamed help me to Dante.

"GarGar please tell me yours and Laurence first." She looked at Garroth with her sweetest look. "A-Alright Mummy." Garroth stuttered.

"Y-You see.. I've actually liked Laurence since high school, but I didn't act on it. I just thought it was a brotherly love thing I had for him like I do with Zane and Vylad. I tried to distract myself by going after Aphmau but after college Laurence and I got closer and then we did a play together." His face reddens. "W-We ended up kissing because of a potion. After that incident I told Laurence how I felt and we returned it. We hid our relationship for a while not wanting others to find out. And we're still together now and I'm happy with Laurence." Laurence smiled kissing Garroths check.

Zianna teared up smiling. "And you ZuZu?" "W-Well after the last time Garte came to my house he actually had broken my arm and my ribs. Travis helped take care of me. I started to fall for him while he helped me. I already had a crush on him but didn't acknowledge it. But after a while." Zane held Travis hand and Travis smiled at Zane. "He opened my heart to him and I felt safe with him. He makes me feel unlike I used too. So I'm glad Travis said he wanted to help me."

Zianna smiled softly looking at Zane and Travis. She then turns to Vylad and Dante. Vylad scratches his head blushing. "Well I've actually just started to like Dante. When I was moving into my apartment Dante hand just gotten off work and came to help me. After that he came over everyday to help me unpack. Dante was a huge help to me at the time." Dante kisses Vylad check softly causing a smile on Vylad's face.

"To thank him we went out to dinner, my treat. After that we hanged out a lot and fell for each other down the road. We just official got together about a month ago when he moved in with me. I do love Dante though now more than anything." Said Vylad as he holds Dantes hand softly.

Zianna was just smiling looking at all her boys. Just then their food arrives and Zianna tinks her glass of wine. Everyone looks at her. "I want to make a toast. To my boys happy relationships and to our new lives. Cheers!" "Cheers!" Exclaims all the boys in joy.