What is wrong with Zane

Week 1

Zane POV

I woke with my stomach hurting and churning. I quickly got off the bed and ran to the bathroom and threw up everything in my stomach. I felt a soft and cold hand rub my back softly as I emptied my stomach. After a few more minutes I flushed the toilet and leaned back against Travis.

He softly rubbing my back and held a wet rag out for me to cool my face down and wipe my mouth. I then blew my nose some as I cuddled against him. I felt weak and sick but being near Travis at least made me not feel sick just weak. He picked me up softly and laid me down on our bed. He went to leave and I grabbed his arm not wanting him to go. He turned and smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back soon Zane. I'm just getting you some water and the laptop." After that Travis left the room as I turn to my side and look at our amulet that rests in a case by our bed.

I soon fall back asleep curling up into his side of the bed taking in his vanilla scent. His smell always seems to calm me down and feel better.

Travis POV

I fixed me a quick bowl of cereal and ate it as I grabbed a cup of water for Zane. Once I was done eating I put the dishes in the sink and grabbed the laptop from the living. With the water and laptop in my hands I walked back up to me sick Zane. I have no idea why he's sick. He rarely gets sick and he was just fine last night after we did a movie marathon. So why is he sick now I wonder.

When I got back I see his sleeping again so I set the water on the night stand and climb back in with him. He seemed to have sensed I was there since he rolled back over and cuddled up against me. I smiled and chuckled to myself softly as I rubbed his hair softly. He let out a soft moan as I did this. I soon turned on laptop.

I knew of only one person that could possibly know what's wrong with Zane. That would be Lucinda. I quickly open up a chat with her and she accepts.

Lucinda_Witch:So what's up Travis?

Travis<3Cupcake:Zane is sick. He's been throwing up the past few mornings. We did the ritual last week and he's been throwing up since then.

Lucinda_Witch: That would be because the amulet is causing him to go through the stages of pregnancy as if he was a women. The amulet felt that Zane was closer to a girl so it chose him to be the "Mother". Zane will be ok after 3-4 months. That's when he should stop throwing up.

Travis<3Cupcake:When you say stages of a women. Does that mean Zane will somewhat become a girl again?

Lucinda_Witch:No he won't become a girl, but his body may become more sensitive as the pregnancy progresses. Like say his nipples they will become very sensitive to anything that touches them. I recommend after a while make him wear a soft sports bra or a soft cloth over his chest so it doesn't bother him much.

Travis<3Cupcake:Got it. Anything else I should know about?

Lucinda_Witch: He's most likely to have mood swings. So watch out for those. And do let him now he won't get the pregnancy belly, the amulet will just get bigger to let you know it's growing. Do bring it by my shop once every two weeks so I can check on them.

Travis<3Cupcake:Understood Lucinda thank you for the big help with this. And I will let him know once he wakes up. After emptying his stomach he fell back asleep.

Lucinda_Witch:Your welcome Travis. And I can understand that. Just give him plenty of water to drink and maybe some crackers. Those seem to help women not throw up during pregnancy.

Travis<3Cupcake:Got it. Bye Lucinda.

Lucinda_Witch: Bye Travis.

After that we both signed off as I look down at Zane smiling. I closed the laptop and got down into bed with him. I held him close in my arms as his back was against my chest. I kissed his head softly as I made sure we were covered up. Sleep soon over took me as I joined him back to sleep. Once we both wake up I'll explain to him what is wrong with him and tell him what we need to do.

Hey everyone Zanna here. I would have updated this last night but it didn't save my changes to this chapter so I had to re-write it again. Oh also I made a new book. It's called Ask/Dare The Crew. This book is to let you interact with the characters of this book here. So please go check it out if you like!

Until then. I will see you in my next update. Bye bye everyone~

-<3 Zanna