Arriving at Love~Love~

Hello everyone I am hear to announce the winner Shin-Park4652!! He will be in this chapter. I have a potential one for the next one but I'm waiting to hear back from. I hope you enjoy this update!!

Travis POV

Zane and I had just landed at the resort and were amazed by the sight before us. It was amazing! You could feel the excitement in the air. Then you had my Zane who was covered up growling at the sun. I smiled as I open a parasal for him. He smiled a bit taking it as he stayed close to me.

We're about to walk up to the hotel when Guy and some guy came up to us. The guy with him had black hair and red eyes. He was wearing a jacket but was shirtless underneath it. He was around my height so he was standing at 5'8. He was also fairly ripped from what you can see. Guess that's a perk of working here at the resort.

"And where do you two think your going?" Guy asked us. Zane looked a little irritated at that. "We are going to our hotel room." Said Zane in a clear dark and annoyed voice.

Guy and the man next to him shook their heads. "No your not! Your staying at the couples retreat house! Please follow Justin and I!" Said Guy in a very flamboyant manner. Justin nodded. "Please right this way you two." Said Justin in a calm manner.

We followed them as they lead the way to the place where we would be staying at. We soon arrived and Zane and I were in awe of the house.

"This is where you'll be staying till the end of your trip

"This is where you'll be staying till the end of your trip." Justin hands us the keys. "If you need anything I'll be working at the bar or at the swimming pool. You'll find Guy anywhere here. Or just yell for Guy'd he'll come running." He explained.

"You bet your sweet booty on that one! Now boys you have fun here at Love~ Love~ Paradise!! We'll be having a fireworks show tonight. I recommend you both stay in and enjoy the jacuzzi.~" Guy wiggled his eye brows at us. He and Justin then disappear in a puff of smoke.

"I seriously need to ask that guy how he does that before we leave." I said chuckling softly as Zane nods. We grab our bags and unlock the door and let ourselves in. We were in awe of this place. It was huge and fully furnished and it was all so comfy. We then finally made it to our sharing bedroom and the bed was made into a heart.

We blushed as we looked at it then at each other then away. "Th-They weren't kidding about this being the couples retreat." Stuttered Zane as his face was all red I nodded as I looked at him. I held his hand softly smiling which helped him relax. He leaned against me with a sigh.

After we calmed down from blushing so much we unpacked our clothes and other necessities. We then changed into our swim trunks and Zane put on a shirt as well. I convinced/hid Zanes mask so he couldn't wear it.

"You can wear it if we leave the house but while we're here no mask." I stated. Zane sighed but nodded with my decision. We went to the top part of the house and got into the pool there and relaxed in it.

We swam for an hour or two till we were getting hungry. We went down stairs and found out the fridge and cabinets were full of food. While Zane was making us some grilled chicken sandwiches I video called Zanna. It took her a bit but she did answer.

"Ohh Hi Travis I see you made it!" She said happily. "But where's my ZuZu??" She tilted her head. As if on que Zane walked into the living room with our food. "I'm right here Mother. I just finished making us lunch." He said softly.

She smiled. "I'm glad you both made it safely. I hope you two have fun and ZuZu. Please be gentle if you two are intimate. I see a dark bruise on Travis's neck." At that I blushed so many shades of red as I covered my neck.

'Dang it~! That bottle of concealer said it was waterproof. It lied. Well now I know for next time.' I thought as I looked at Zane as he was blushing as well talking with his Mom. After a while we said our goodbyes to her and hung up.

Zane POV

Travis'a blush was finally going down. Not that I minded I thought he looked cute with it on. He picked up our plates and did the dishes as I checked my emails. I then look outside to see it's getting dark and see it's 7:45. The fireworks will be starting soon. I soon feel Travis's arms wrap around my shoulder. He kisses my check as I look at him.

He smiled big. "Ready for the fireworks?" Travis asked. I nodded as we headed up to the top of the house. As I got in Travis fixed us a two small glasses of Champagne from the mini fridge. As he got in he handed me my glass. I took it as sat next to me. We took a few sips just as the fireworks started to go off as the night sky loomed over us.

Without realizing it I leaned against Travis's chest and his arm was on my shoulder as we watched the beautiful fireworks. We look at each other and kiss softly. We pull back from our short but sweet kiss.

"I love you Zane and I hope we have a blast here." He said smiling. I nodded. "I love you too Travis. As do I wish for the same to happen." I cuddled up against him practically sitting in his lap as his arms were around me as we watched the fireworks.

I'm looking forward to our time together these next few weeks. Zane and Travis both thought as they watched the finally of the fireworks.