The Freckles

I hope you like this. This is my first chapter to the story. I worked on it for 2 hours. Please tell me what you think of it if your ok with that.

Zane P.O.V

It was about 9 am or so when I woke up to the nurse coming in to give me my medicine and breakfast. She had told me this was to help heal my bones and numb the pain all over my body. I pull my mask down slightly and took my medicine. I then pull it back up before the nurse or Travis see my face. She left with a smile. I could hear faint snoring which told me Travis was still asleep.

I turn on the TV so I could at least watch something while he slept. I suddenly found a MLH show on and started watching it as I pulled my mask off and ate the pancakes and apple juice the nurse brought me.

After I finished eating I went to put my mask on but I couldn't feel it next to me. "Where did it go?! I put it right next to me." I whispered/yelled trying to feel around for it. Then I heard Travis voice saying "Looking for this?" He smiled as he hand it in his hands. I felt a small blush crawl up my checks as I tried to take it back.

Travis P.O.V

I had woken up not to long after the nurse had left. I saw Zane take off his mask to eat and saw it fall to the ground. I slowly picked it up without him knowing as he was distracted. I held it by my side as he ate. I watched him as he finished and started looking for it I heard him say "Where did it go?! I put it right next to me." That's when I got up and showed it to him. That's when I saw his cute freckles covering his face. "Looking for this?"  He then reached up to grab it with his good arm as a small blush came to his face.

I pulled it away from him with a sly smile. "I'll give this to you in a second. Just let look at your freckles more. They look very cute on you." I said as I looked at his face more as the blushed covered his face. I knew he'd be mad at me but I couldn't help it. He was very cute. Wait bad Travis don't think that right now. I shock my head getting rid of the thought and tied Zane's mask back on.

He looked at me weird but I just smiled. "The nurse said after tomorrow you can take me home." Said Zane as I nodded.

"Ok tonight or tomorrow I will talk to him about the past. You can do this Travis!" I said to myself in my thoughts to give me courage. I wanted to become friends with him and start over. Then maybe we can become more...

For now we'll just sit here and talk about the now. I slowly started day dreaming about Zane without his mask again. (Zane stopped talking to him because a Pinky Cake special was on and he wanted silence.) He looked to cute with the blush and freckles. I'm just happy he can't look at my face. Because if he could I know he would see my blushing face and say something about it.