Zanna

Hello everyone!!! I hope all of you are enjoying my story so far. :3

Travis POV

I was relaxing with a cup of hot coco and marshmallows on our couch. Zane was drawing on his sketch book I got him. He was smiling his mask around his neck as he drew. I didn't ask as he just drew what ever he wanted as I took a sip of my coco. Zane was a good drawer but he only liked to draw when he was in the mood.

"All done!!" He exclaimed smiling big. I put my cup down and look at it.

I was amazed at the drawing he did

I was amazed at the drawing he did. It was me... "Zane this is amazing." I said astonished looking at him. He was blushing as he looks at me. "Th-Thank you Travis." He kisses my check then he puts it away.

Once he's done he sits in my lap and cuddles on my lap. He has his mask back on. I didn't mind since his mom was home.  She was making her famous cake. I haven't tried it and that made her want to back. I can see where Zane got his love from sweets from.

We were having a good till the doorbell rang. Zane groaned as he got off me to go check it. The next thing I hear is glass break, Zane scream that slowly becomes more high pitched. Zianna and I quickly ran over to Zane only to see him passed out. I went to go check on them as Zianna went out side to see who was at the door. No one was there.

I pick Zane up as I carry him to the couch and lay him down. I look him over to make sure he's ok. Zianna comes over to help me then she looks Zane over as well but stops over his chest. I see her eyes widen but also shine. She picks Zane up and carries him upstairs. I'm now worried as I seat down there and wait.

Zianna POV

I quickly bring my ZuZu to my room. I had to get Zane out of those clothes. Especially since they don't fit 'her' body. That's right my ZuZu was a girl right now. I quickly change her into some of my old clothes till we go shopping for her clothes. I quickly call Travis to my room. He comes waking up and opens the door. A worried expression on his face.

"I-Is he ok Zianna?" I look at him with a smile nodding. "Zane is fine. She'll just be surprised when she wakes up."
His eyes widen at what I said that's when he looks over at Zane.

She looked exactly like me which was good since she fit in my old clothes

She looked exactly like me which was good since she fit in my old clothes. Travis was blushing and trying to figure out what happened. He then leaves my room and I hear him on the phone with someone. After a few minutes he comes back in my room and sighs.

"Lucinda says he must have been hit with a gender swap potion. It should wear off within a few days but we need to keep a close eye on her. If she starts acting weird or very clingy towards me we have to take her to Lucinda." He said as he sat next to Zane. He held her hand smiling a soft smile.

I was confused on the last part so I had to ask. "Why do we need to watch for that?" He looked me. "She said there might be a chance Zane would want me me and do um"I see his face heat up and look down. "Z-Zane would want to have sex with me. And that's bad because she's can become pregnant very easily as female." My eyes widen as I look at my ZuZu and Travis.

After that we look at Zane as she starts to wake up. She looks at us both confused. "Wh-What happened to me?" She asks. I kneel before her. "ZuZu some splashed you with a gender swap potion." Her eyes widen as she looks down looking herself over. She then groans softly holding her head. "I shouldn't have answered that door. That guy looked weird when I answered the door."

Travis holds Zane softly which Zane then cuddled up to him. I quickly took a picture of it smiling. I can't help myself seeing my little ZuZu cuddling with her boyfriend. "Well since your a girl right now. What are we going to call you?" I asked looking at them.

They thought about till Travis spoke the first name. "How about Zanna? It's close to her male name and it sounds close to Zianna." Zane thought about then she nodded. "I like it." She said as I smiled big.

Zanna POV

They explained to me what Lucinda said. So I was a girl now for a couple of days. We were now in a car ride to the mall to get me some new clothes since my normal clothes won't fit me. Mom takes me shopping for the clothes as Travis was outside the store waiting on us. Mom didn't want Travis seeing my clothes. I blushed at the thought as we finished shopping.

We get back into the car and drive home. Travis helped carry in the bags as Mom went to go heat up dinner. I hung my new clothes up as Travis helped Mom. I looked myself over blushing red. I did feel comfortable as a girl and I will admit I do look really cute. I sigh softly as I finish putting everything up.

I go down stairs to go eat. We all act as if nothing is different which I'm glad about. Once we finished eating I did the dishes. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I look to see Travis. He smiled as he kisses my check. I relax as I finish the dishes. He then helps me finish so I can shower.

Now that was a weird experience I will admit to that. I was in my Dino onesie my Mom got me for Christmas. But when I got out I didn't see Travis. Normally he would be in my room when I got out so he could get in. I go down stairs and see him making out the couch bed. I was confused as I look at him.

"Travis what are you doing?" I asked as I walk over to him. He looks at me smiling softly softly blushing. "I-I'm going to sleep down here till your normal. I don't want you to feel weird sleeping next to me since your a girl now. I love you so much Zanna that the last thing I want is to make you awkward around me." He blushes looking at me I smile pulling my mask down kissing him softly. He kisses me back after a while. I felt his arms wrap around me.

We pull back as I rub his check softly. "I-I don't mind Travis. I trust you and you've slept next to me so long now. So your getting into our bed and sleeping there with me got it?! I-I also don't think I can sleep alone anymore..." I was blushing a light pink color as I mumbled the last part. I think he still heard me say the last part more than the order, because he hugged me closer smiling.

After that we put the hide a bed up and we go to our room. I laid down looking up at him softly as I whined softly. I don't know why I did that, but I just know I wanted Travis to be beside me more now. I blame me being a girl now I feel more emotional and weak.

He joins me after a bit. He was facing me as I cuddled into his chest as he held me close to him. I smiled as I kissed him softly and he kissed me back.

We then fell asleep holding each other. I felt safe in his arms as I slept. I was happy Travis followed with my demand of him joining me in bed.