What Travis did.

Travis POV

Zane just left to go to the mall. I just finished lunch for Zianna and I. I made some tacos. It was my specialty, but I'm good at other things. I fixed our plates and set them on the table.

Zianna came to the table and took a bite of it. "Travis this is amazing!! Your cooking is so good.~" I smiled blushing at the compliment.

"Th-Thanks Zianna."I smiled as I joined her. After we finished eating I did the dishes. As I was doing them I heard Zianna on the phone. When I finished the dishes I came to check on her.

"Zianna everything ok?" I asked her. "Yes everything is ok Travis. Sylvana said we're out tonight. We're having a long awaited girls night~~!!" She sang smiling.

"I'm happy for you Zianna." I smiled. "Hopefully the plan will workout for you." She wiggles her eyebrows at me. I blushed red at that. Lately Zianna has been helping me to seduce Zane. It seems to be working bit by bit.

Zianna told me Zane has always been shy or slow to act on what he wants. So a way to help push him to act on his affection towards me, is to tease him with my shirtless body. It seems to work very well. When he sees me he turns bright red and runs towards the nearest bathroom or our room.

Just thinking about it is making me blush like crazy. Seeing Zane like that makes me want to act out what I want from him, but I won't do that. I don't want to scare Zane or make him mad at me. I want him to do it so he's comfortable and he's ok with it.

I go sit on the couch and watch TV while Zianna gets ready. I was watching Season 1 of The Crafting Dead. It was a cool show to watch. I was interrupted by Zianna asking me a question.

"Travis.~~ Does this skirt make my butt look big?" She asked turning her butt towards me. I looked at it then back at her.

"Gurl~~ Your boota be looking so fine and bootylishies~ So yes they make your butt look big." I said in my most feminine valley girl voice. She did a squeal and hugged me.

"Then they're perfect! Thank you Travis ~!" She yelled smiling. I laughed softly hugging her back. After that she finished getting ready. Once she was done Sylvana knocked on the door. I heard something about Beyoncé and song references. I chucked to myself after they left.

I was happy for Zianna she really need a girls night after what happened. I looked at the time. It was 7:40 I got up and started making dinner for Zane and I. Before I started though I checked my secret hiding spot in the kitchen where I hid Zane's Present. It was a small box.

I had costumed made a promise ring for Zane. I wanted to give this to him on Christmas Day. So we can officially be boyfriends. Yes we were dating but official we weren't boyfriends. I loved Zane he was my word, but I want to make him fully mine.

I smiled at the thought. I know I was being possessive, but that's what Zane does to me. He makes me what to do so many things to him... I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts as I put it back in it's secret spot.

As I was almost done cooking I felt arms around my waist. I jump and turn to see Zane. I smiled softly looking at him. After that our night went every well.

We ate, watched a movie and then went to bed. Zane and I got into bed. I held him close to me. His body fit well with mine. It was nice and relaxing. We soon drifted off to sleep as I held him close to me.

I hope Zane likes his gift for Christmas.