The Dream

Zane POV

Zane's Dream

I was at a weird house full of pictures of everyone. But they were mostly of Travis and I together. We seemed happy together. Travis had that groofy grin of his on as I had my mask down in one picture kissing his check.

I had picked up one of a small little girl. She looked just like me except her eyes were mixed. One was my ice blue color the other a bright and vivid emerald green. She was in a small blue floral dress and a wearing a small white hat on her head.

I don't know why a small smile was on my face at seeing her. I then felt a set of arms wrap around me. I see a ring on the left hand. It had a black onyx in the middle of a gold band. I instantly leaned back into the arms, sinking in like a missing puzzle piece. I then felt a head lean on my shoulder and kiss my check.

I then turn to see Travis as he kisses me softly. My hands move to his hair. He pulls back when we hear a small giggle. I quickly look towards the giggles and I see the small little girl.

"Hehehe Daddy was kissing Momma.~" she smiled and rub up to us as I picked her up in my arms. I felt whole with Travis and her by my side. This was the happiest dream I had in my entire life. I didn't want to wake up from it. But all good dreams must end and go to reality.

End of dream

After I told him the dream he just held me and smiled kissing my check. "That was a beautiful dream Zane." Said Travis "Y-Yeah. It helped me see when I'm with you I feel whole and complete. I-I don't know why I saw a little girl as well. But I always did want a daughter when I got older and maybe started a family." I said looking away blushing.

Travis just smiled at me as he nodded. "Who knows maybe that was a future dream.~ We'll just have to wait and see." I nodded with a small smile on my face.

Travis moved me off his lap and sat me down on the couch as he went to get the medicine. I look at my phone and see Aphmau had texted me.

A-Hey what you two doing??
Z-Nothing Aph. He's giving me my medicine since it was time to take it.
A-Good. And it's good you left Garroth went on a small rampage. It took a Meif'wa Laurence to calm him down.
Z-Wish I could see little Laurence like that.
A-Here you go

Z-Oh my Irene that's hilarious~! LolA-He looks cute

A-He looks cute. Garroth seemed to calm down after that. So your both in the clear.
Z-Thanks Aph.
A-No problem now go rest up.
Z-Can do.

After that I put my phone up. Travis came back and gave me my medicine. After taking them I showed him the picture of Laurence and he started laughing.

Travis POV

I couldn't help but laugh at the picture. He looked hilarious in the outfit. I could tell the ears were real. It made me start thinking of how Zane would looks like a Meif'wa. I felt face heat up. He looked so cute in the picture I made in my head.

I shock that thought for later as I heard Zane yawn. I picked him up and carried him to his bed. I laid him down on the bed. I joined him on the bed as he cuddled up next to me.

I smiled more as I kissed his head softly. "I love you Zane." I said with all my heart.

"I-I love you too Travis." He stuttered as he buried his face in my chest. His stutter was the cutest thing ever. I held him close but softly being careful of the brace on his back. Zane fell asleep after a bit. I fell asleep not to long after him.

I was hoping maybe we could share that dream he had. So I could meet this sweet little girl he told me about. If not, I'm just happy with holding him in my arms as I sleep.