My heart is yours.

Zane POV

It's been days since I've been turned into a girl. I should have turned back but haven't. Lucinda said they may have enhanced the potion to last longer. Which was ok I guess but I wanted my normal body back already. I wasn't as strong as I was before so I had to work out more now. Which I was doing now.

I was in my makeshift workout room. I was wearing a sports shirt and some short shorts. Wearing these clothes made it easier to work out but I felt embarrassed wearing them. Travis caught me wearing them the other day and he had a nosebleed and just stared at me till I through a towel at him. I should feel flattered that he was looking at me like that but it's weird. I love Travis but I don't want him looking at me as I'm a girl. I want him to look at me like that when I was a guy.

I sighed as I finished my work out and went to go shower. Travis should almost be home from work so it'll work out perfectly. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to meet Travis as he came in

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to meet Travis as he came in. "Hey Zane... Oh I mean Zanna." he laughs softly looking at me. He still calls me Zane which does help me feel better. He hugs me then kisses my head softly. He looks at me smiling softly cupping my check. "Welcome home Travis." I said to him.

We started cooking dinner together. It was simple and light. We were eating some salad and breadsticks. Mom was out looking at places for her to live so she was gonna pick something up. Travis and I talked about our days laughing a bit when he spilled his drink on his head at work today. Travis works at a bar/restaurant as a manager. It's good pay and he doesn't mind that.

Once we finished I did the dishes as Travis showered. I sang a song off the top of my head.

As I sang I danced shaking my hips enjoying myself. Once I finished the dishes I kept singing letting the song flow through me. When I finished I took a deep relaxing then I heard a clap. My eye widen I see Travis clapping.

I quickly got up and looked at him. "Zanna that was amazing. Though I wish it was your guy voice more. But your female voice is still very beautiful." He said as I felt my blush heat up.

"B-But don't you like my female form more. I mean you act more weird towards me and you seemed to like my chest." I stated looking at him. He looks a little hurt but quickly recovers. He grabs my hand and drags me to our room. "T-Travis what are you doing!?!?" I held at him. Once we got to the door he opened it pulling us in and locking the door. I felt slightly afraid of what he was going to do to me.

I looked down waiting to get yelled as I was used to by Garte, but it never came. Instead I felt Travis warm and soft arms embrace me. I hold him back as I feel like collapsing a little. I tilts my face up and kisses me softly. I feel all my anger and stress melt away with the kiss. Before I can kiss back he pulls away earning a growl from me.

I look him in the eye and I see him smiling. "There's my cute anger Zane." He gives me an Eskimo Kiss laughing. I was really confused at that as I flick his forehead. "I didn't go anywhere I've been here all this time." I told him back but he shakes his head.

Travis POV

"No you've been acting like Zanna. Who thinks she's weak and is insecure about her body. The Zane I love is defensive, likes to play back with me, is ok with his body. You may have the body of a girl but that doesn't mean your still not Zane. Wither your Zanna or Zane I feel for the person inside not out." I said as I looked deep into her eye. I could see her tearing up a bit from my words.

"B-But about the other day when I was in my workout clothes you had a nosebleed? You never did that when I was a guy?" She asked me as some tears fell out. I chuckled which I then got a punch to the arm. "I'm serous!"

"Hey Serious I'm Travis." I joked with her earning a glare. "Alright alright I'll stop. So to answer your question. Normally when you work out your in a baggy shirt and shorts. You look cute in it yes. But when I saw you in those clothes I didn't see you as a girl I saw my normal boyfriend in a hot gym outfit. So I couldn't help but nosebleed" I scratch the back of my head as she looked away embarrassed. "O-Ohhh." Said Zanna blushing.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you or mad you confused Zane. I didn't mean to." I said smiling as she looked at me shaking her head. "N-No it's not your fault. It's these weird girl emotions. They're all over the place. Then they make my brain think weird things. It's a mystery how the girls think with all these things." She said looking at me. "I'm the one who should say sorry Travis."

"How about this. We both say we're sorry and call it good?" I said kissing her check. She smiled nodding pulling me down kissing me softly. I kissed her back holding her close. After we made out for a bit we cuddle on the bed. I mess with Zanna's hair softly smiling. As she's messing with the end of my shirt.

"Hey Travis?" I looked down at her curiously. "Yes Zane?" She looks up at me. "I-If I'm stuck as a girl forever would you still stay with me?" She asked me. I smiled at her nodding. "I would stay with you for the rest of my life, and during that life I would find a cure to fix you. But I would only change you back if you wanted me to. Because I don't care what gender you are I love you Zane Ro'Meave." She smiled nodding laying her head on my shirt.

"Thank you Travis. That makes me feel so much better. I love you." Said Zanna as she slowly falls asleep on my chest. I cover us up smiling. I kiss her check softly moving the hair out of her face. "I love you too Zane." After that I join her in the land of sleep.