The party pt. 2

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Travis POV

Zane and I had just finished our 2nd movie. We were now heading over to Aphmau's house. Zane was wearing his mask tonight which I didn't mind. Once we got close to her house we could hear the music blaring. We looked at each other and sighed. We got onto the the porched and knocked on the door.

Aaron opened the door and let us in. We set our bags down by everyone else's and join them in the living room. We talked to our friends smiling. Soon Aphnau and her Mom being in some food. We all eat till we're full and relaxed.  Zane was in my lap leaning his head on my shoulder playing with his phone as I was playing Mario kart against Dante. Vylad was also in his lap but was watching us play.

Aphmau then called for us to make a circle. We all gather in a circle looking at her. "Alright everyone. To kick off the New Year, I want each of you to tell us what you wish for next year!" She exclaimed happily. We all agreed upon it as she goes first. "I wish for Aaron and I to have a heathy and happy year." She said blushing smiling at Aaron. He blushed as well.

This continued down the line for all us. It was Zianna's turn then mine and last Zane. "I wish for my boys to be happy with their partner and pray to Irene nothing happens to them." She teared up a bit. I handed her a tissue and she thanked me. It was now my turn to speak. I didn't know what to say I hadn't thought much of the future.

I looked at everyone then at Zane. I held his hand softly smiling. "I wish for Zane and I to have an amazing year together full of good times." I said looking straight into Zane's eye.

Zane's POV

I looked back at Travis smiling holding his hand back. "And I wish for the same, but I also wish for something unexpected to happen to us. I want to be good though." I said leaning against Travis. Once that was done we change into our pjs. Zianna, Sylvana, and Eric all lift. They didn't want to have a sleep over with all of us. Which I was happy about. I was afraid Mom would start telling stories about our past. I did not want to hear those stories.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lucinda tapping me on my shoulder. I turn and look at her. "Yes Lucinda?" "Sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but I wanted to check to see how you felt." She said smiling a soft smile.

"I feel ok. Though after being turned into a girl wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I am happy to be normal again." I said softly. She nodded smiling handing me a small box. "Here this an apology present. I went to looking it seems the potions that you were hit with was from my store. It seems Ivan got in and stole the potion from me. Lucky that's the only one he grabbed." She sighed softly. "So please take this as my apologies."

"Lucinda it wasn't your fault but I'll still take the gift. Since I know you don't take no for answer." I chuckled lightly as I took it. She looked at me in disbelief but then joined me.

"Yeah that's true." She said between laughs. I open it and see a small reddish orange amulet inside. "Wow it's beautiful Lucinda."

She smiled softly. "It's a magical amulet. If two people prick their fingers with it it will grow their baby inside it. I know one day you and Travis might want a child and thought this would be a great gift down the road."

I looked at her amazed and happy. I close the box and tuck it away in my bag. "Thank you Lucinda I'll keep that in a safe place." She nodded as she walked off. This little thing was going to open a new chapter for Travis and I down the road. And I can't wait to go down it when we're ready.

I then felt two familiar arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see Travis as he's grinning ear to ear. I guess he over heard our conversation.

"That was nice of Lucinda to give that to you. But I think we really need to be careful with it. We don't need to accidentally have a child." He said looking a me. "But that doesn't mean down the road I wouldn't mind us having a little bundle later.~"

I blushed at the comment as my heart beat went up some. Travis actually wanted to have kids with me. That made me really happy. I kissed him softly and he kissed back.

Once we finished we joined the group in the living room and get into our sleeping bags. I get into mine next to Travis's. After a bit everyone was falling a sleep bit by bit till only Travis and I were awake. I look at Travis as he yawns. It was now 5 am in the morning. I get out of my sleeping bad and join him in his. He blushed I think and looks at me. I look back blushing luckily it was still dark out so couldn't tell if the other was blushing.

"I-I'm sleepy Travis. So time to go to bed." I said stuttering and sounded a bit mean. He knew that meant 'Travis please hold me so I can fall asleep.' So he did he held me close and kissed my check.

We look at one and other. "Happy New Years Zane/Travis." We said it at the same time laughing softly to ourselves. After a bit we joined the rest and feel asleep smiling.

I hope you all enjoy this new chapter! And I'll see you in the next update. Bye bye!!