The kiss

AN:I'll give props to those who can figure out my "hint hint" at the end.

Travis POV
I kissed him. I couldn't hold back my body. Seeing him all flustered and cute made me want to kiss him. His lips are so smooth and warm. He didn't kiss me back at first. I think he was in shock. But slowly he melted into the kiss. I could feel his slender hands in my hair as I had my hands around his waist.

I pulled back after a few minutes for this stupid thing called air. Zane seem to be lost in wonderland. His eye was half lidded and he had a smile on his face. He looked so cute like that. I was about to kiss him again but his phone rang. He quickly pulled away from me and answered it. I felt my heart tighten a bit at that but sighed and put on a smile. I could always ask to do that again. After all, I'm falling for this cute little nugget.

Zane POV

I quickly pulled away from Travis to answer my phone. I could feel my heart going a mile a minute. I answered the call not even looking to see who it was.

A-Aphmau
Z-Zane

A-Hey Zane finally you pick up~
Z-S-Sorry Aph was in the shower.
A-It's ok. Hey I'm having a small party tomorrow. I want you and Travis to come over.
Z-Do I have too~
A-Yes you do. I'll make my special cupcakes just for you.~
Z-I'm in!!
A-Yay~!! Ok I'll see you both at 8.

After that she hangs up and that's when it hits me. She has tricked me again with cupcakes. This is the third time this month she's tricked me with sweets. I'm weak to her sweets. And also to a shirtless Trav... No bad Zane don't think those thoughts.

I sigh turning back to Travis as he has my tank top in his hands. He helps me into it as I sit down on my couch. I look at him every so often till he finally says something.

"Sorry about earlier. You looked so cute that I just wanted to kiss you. I hope your not mad at me."He looks at me with the hurt puppy dog look.

I sigh and pull him close to me with my good arm."I'm not mad at you I was just surprised. I-I've never been kissed before, but..." I started blushing again. "But what Zane?" He asked curiously. "I actually liked the kiss... But don't be getting any ideas!" I yell at him.

He nodded his head as he had a goofy grin on his face. I felt my checks heat up softly as he went to go get my medicine. While he was gone I felt my lips softly blushing more. I quickly got my composure back before he came back in. I took my medicine trying not to gag. It tasted horrible.

Once I took them he helped me up and carries me to bed. He gently laid me down smiling. As I reached for my blanket he kissed the top of my head. Before I could say anything he was already at my door.
"Good night Zane~ Hope you dream about me. I'll be next door if you need me."He winks at me as I throw a pillow at his face. I start laughing at him. He looks at me for a second then joins me laughing out butts off.

He turns the lights off and I lay down after taking off my mask. I smiled to myself as I stared at the ceiling. My mind started to wander back to the kiss.

I felt my lips again softly, remember how his lips felt against mine. That was my first kiss and I liked it. I'm sorry Mommy but I kissed a boy and I liked it.

With that on my mind I feel asleep as my medicine started to kick in. The last thought that ran through my head as I crashed was...

Could I fall in love with Travis?