The party

Sorry today's part is out late was busy.

Zane POV

I woke up to the smell of something sweet. I groaned softly as I woke up. I then grabbed my mask to put it on. Perfecting timing on my end. Once I did Travis walked in with a plate full of chocolate chip pancakes.

Travis smiled at me as he set the food down on my night stand and helped me sit up. He then placed the food on my lap. "Here eat up. Aphmau told me these are your favorite to eat." I nodded as I started eating them.

They were really good. Travis wasn't that bad of a cook. We shared the pancakes he made me. I couldn't eat all of them. He made like 7 pancakes and put them all on one plate.

Once we finished eating he set the plate to the side and gave me my medicine. After I took it he took the plate and tray down stairs to do the dishes. After he finished he came back up to check on me. I was watching MLH when he came in.

"You know yo can just stay up here and watch it with me instead of going up and down the stairs so much." I said looking at him with a stern look.

He just laughed and looked me in the eye and said" Wow Zane didn't know you wanted me in your bed that much.~" I started blushing and threw my pillow at him again. "Don't make me change my mind."

He nodded and joined me on my bed. It was about 12pm now. Eight hours till the party. We just watched a marathon till it was 7:40. Travis started getting ready after he helped me put a shirt on. I really can't wait to take this stupid cast off.

After we got ready we walked down the street to Aphmau and the girl's house. Travis knocked on the door. It was right at 8 when he knocked. She opened the door smiling.

"Come on in Travis and Zane. Everyone else is here." She said as she went to the kitchen. We walked into the living. The only spots open to seat was the big couch or next to Katelyn. We sat down on the couch.

Who was all there you might ask? It was Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, Katelyn, Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Vylad, Dante, Gene, and Lucinda.

3rd POV

Aphmau had brought out some fingers food consisting of cupcakes mini hotdogs and pizza bagels. After we ate a bit Aphmau stood up. "Alright everyone tonight we will be doing sing it Truth or Dare." (Yes I'm like everyone else. But it's funny to come up with Dares for ppl.)

We all groan except Kawaii-chan who squealed. This was her favorite game for ships. "Now the rules. It's the same as normal truth or dare but for each one you do you must sing it. Like say if some got kissed or reveal a secret you must sing a song that matches how you feel. The date can be before or after the date is done." We all nod. "Good. Who wants to go first?"

"Kawaii-chan will!!" She exclaims as she looks at everyone. "Lucinda-chan T or D?" "I'll go truth for now." She answers back. "Does Lucinda-chan like someone??" She looked through her phone and played 'Single Ladies'

"Does that answer your question Kawaii-chan?" Lucinda asks. Kawaii-Chan nods and the game continued for a few more rounds. A few of the Dare were funny. Kawaii-Chan had to yell the ship is coming down the whole block. Garroth had fainted after Laurence was dared to strip his shirt off and sit on Garroth's lap for 3 turns. Later Laurence had to hold Garroth back when Dante asked Vylad on a date after singing his feelings for him. The song was " I fell in love with my best friend."

Then Katelyn's Dare was she had to ask Jeffrey on a date. He did say yes and she fainted for a bit.

So far the last 2 that weren't picked were Zane and Travis.

Aaron had just went. He sang 'At the beginning" with Aphmau. "Zane Truth or Dare?" Zane thought for a second. "Truth." Aaron looked at him trying to think of something. "Do you like some one?"

Zane was blushing under his mask as he started singing "Could this be love."

Once he finished singing the girls were aweing especially Aphmau. She seemed the most happy out of them. "Kawaii-chan needs to know who it is~!" She squealed. " Sorry Kawaii-chan you have to wait for your turn. Now Travis. Your the last of us. So... Truth or Dare?"

Travis smirked some feeling confident."Dare me Zane!" Zane just smirked back with an evil yet slightly playful tint in his eye. "I dare you to kiss the guy you like the most here."

Without any hesitation he pulled Zane's mask down and kissed him softly. He pulled back and licked his lips softly looking deep into Zane's eye and sang 'I kissed a boy'

Zane was a blushing mess and Travis picked up Zane and put him in his lap. Katelyn and the girls were taking pictures. While Garroth had fainted onto Laurence's lap while Vylad was cheering for Zane and Dante for Travis.

Travis picked up Zane and they went outside. It was about 10 now so he took Zane home for his medicine and bed. Once inside he sat down still keeping Zane on his lap. Zane seemed to have gotten comfy he wasn't fighting back.

"Zane Ro'Meave do you want to go out with me? I know that song you sang was about me wasn't it~" Travis said softly to Zane. Zane turned and faced him blushing more.

"I-I-I would love that Travis." Said Zane as he looked at Travis. Travis smiled as he grabbed Zane's hand softly. "A-And yes I did sing that song about you. I-I started thinking about you and my feeling after the dream I had."

"I'm glad because I love you Zane. I have for a while now."He said as he took off Zane's mask.

"I love you too Travis." Said Zane smiling not caring if Travis saw him without it. If it was Travis looking at him like this he didn't mind. But he would still wear it even around him. He was still self conscious of his freckles.

"So can you tell me about the dream?" Asked Travis.

Please let me know what you think so far. I hope you all have an amazing day~!! :3