Christmas gifts pt. 1

3rd POV

It was Christmas Day and everyone was opening gifts from Santa. All seemed well on MyStreet as squeals of joy filled the street. Aphmau and Aaron were cuddled by the fire place. Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn were watching Netflix. Dante and Vylad were finishing up wrapping everyone's gifts for the party later. Garroth and Laurence were doing something very naughty behind their closed door.

As for our main characters of this story known as life. Zane and Travis had just finished opening gifts and were cuddling. Zane was in Travis's lap as he held onto his limited Christmas edition Pinky Cake that Travis got him. As Travis was wearing his new green and black hoodie Zane got him.

Travis and Zane were both happy as they relaxed against each other. They are relaxed now but later this afternoon both of their plans will be going into action. Zianna would have been with them but she seemed to spent the night at Sylvana's and Eric's house. They would see her later at the party. Speaking of which it was time for them to get ready.

Travis POV

I was getting a little more nervous as it grew closer to the time of the party. Zane was packing our things as I made sure to put away our gifts and make sure everyone's was accounted for. I smiled as I finished loading them up into my car.

I walk back inside and see Zane wearing a sweater that said "X-Mas is nothing without Pres'Zane'ts, it was double his size, and wearing bagging black slacks. I go up behind him and wrap my arms around him. He looks adorable when he's in clothes bigger than him.

He jumps a little but sighs softly relaxing into my arms. "Did you pack everything up?" Zane asks as he turns towards me. I nodded as he kissed my check. Today Zane promised me he wouldn't wear his mask as long as I don't touch his beautiful butt. I agreed to the terms. It's rare Zane would go anywhere without it.

I smiled more hugging him. I was really happy. This was the best Christmas so far. I had an amazing boyfriend who loves me back. And it's our first Christmas together.!!

After a while Zane's phone started to ring. He answered it as he pulled away from me. I wined at the lose of contact with Zane. I sighed and sat down on the couch waiting on him.

Zane POV

I answered the phone and left Travis in the other room. It was Aphmau calling me. Making sure we double checked our plan.

A- "I have everything ready over here. Our you wearing the clothes?"
Z-"Yes and I have them covered up. If I wasn't I wouldn't be answering this call now would I?" I heard her laugh on the other side of the phone along with a small squeal.
A-"Ok good. You and Travis can go ahead and head here if you two want. Aaron and I just finished everything up."
Z-"Sure we're on our way."

I hung up and walked over to Travis. I saw him pouting softly. I giggled a little at that. That caught his attention as he blushed as he realized I saw him pouting.

"Aph said we can head over to her place whenever we're ready." I said as he jumped up grabbing my hand.

"Then lets go!! I want to see Aph's decorations!" Travis yelled excited. We got into the car and drove to Aphmau's and Aaron's house down the road. Once their we grabbed the presents and knock on the door. Aaron opened it and helped us carry on the presents. Once that was done we talked and waited on everyone else to arrive.

Le time skip brought to you by Zane's and Travis's plans.

Travis POV

The parted has been going on for a while now. Everyone was having a blast and I was as well. We were now playing a small board game. Zane was winning and he was enjoying himself and smiling. Everyone was shocked to see Zane without it, but they all have him compliments. This made him blush and hide behind me. Baby steps with him but I'm proud he's following through with the deal. And he seems to have forgotten about not wearing it.

After we finish the game, Zane winning the whole game, Aphmau makes us all sit in a circle. It was time to pass out gifts that everyone brought. I still have my small box in my pocket for Zane. Aphmau and Aaron passed them out.

Once everyone had theirs we all started opening them. I had gotten some gift cards to my favorite store and 2 tickets to Love Love paradise, curtesy of Zianna. It was her way of thanking Zane and I for letting her stay with us.

"It's also so you two can have some private time together. I know sinces I'm there you two don't get to be all lovey dovey~" We blushed as everyone looked at us laughing softly but also patting our backs.

Once everyone was done Aphmau stood up. "Alright did we miss any gifts?" She asked as I stood up. "Ohh Travis did you forget to hand us one?"

"N-No Aphmau this one is a personal gift so I wanted to give it to them myself." Everyone awed at me as Zane looked at me weird. I couldn't blame him.

I had Zane turn to me as I got on my knees sitting in front of him. I pulled out a small box and everyone gasped. Zane was covering his mouth as he looked at me."Travis?" Zane said looking at me.

"Zane Ro'Meave I love you with all my being. I want you to be with me for all eternity. I kneel here before you to ask if you'll be my partner. And make a promise with me." I open the box to show him a small ring. It had an obsidian and emerald gems in the middle of it. "I know we are still early in our relationship. But I want us to be boyfriends until the promised day I can call you my husband. So will you make this promise with me to be my boyfriend now and marry me down the line?" I asked him with passion as I smiled a warm and gently smile.

Zane was crying softly then hugged me close kissing me. I kissed him back as I wrapped my arms around him. "I-I'll take that as a yes then?" I smiled. "Yes Travis. A thousand times yes. I will keep that promise with you!" He yelled holding onto me. I kissed his forehead as I slipped the ring on his left ring finger.

Everyone was clapping and cheering for us. Aphmau then pulled Zane from me to hug him. Zianna, Vylad, and Garroth joined in, as Laurence, Dante, and Aaron pat me on the back.

I was really happy that he said yes. I couldn't stop smiling. I looked over at Zane who was looking at the ring. Tonight was the best night of my life so far. I get up and pull Zane into my lap nuzzling against his neck.

Aphmau and everyone took pictures of us. After a bit everyone calmed down. "Ok does anyone else have any surprise?" asked Aphmau. She looked at Zane as I did as well. Curious why she was lookin at Zane.

"I-I do have something for you as well Travis, but first." Zane goes over to Zianna and whispers something. She squealed and nodded. This was making me worried. Zane crawls back into my lap facing me. I could feel my face heat up as he looked at me with that sexy eye of his. I gulped as he leaned in close to my ear and whispered in a deep sexy voice.

"Meet me at our place in 10 minutes. I have something for you my teasing Casanova.~ Let's just say I got you the most purrfect gift." With that said he bite my neck softly and ran out the door. As he ran off I sat there frozen blushing 10 shades of pink and red.

Zane Ro'Meave just tease me a bit. Zianna was right.... I just had to tease him enough to the point he couldn't take it. I turned innocent, cute, and shy Zane into a naughty, sexy, and forward person.

This is definitely going to be a Christmas to remember.

Stay Away- Zanvisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें