The Chat

Zane POV

I was enjoying my morning coffee as I watched My Little Horsie. Travis was still asleep beside me. We ended up falling asleep on the couch last night after a movie. Travis was slowly starting to wake up. I kissed his check as he rubbed his eyes yawning. "Morning Travis." I had him his cup of coffee.

He smiles taking it as he takes a sip. He lays his head on my lap as I rub my fingers through his hair softly. I look at my phone. It was currently 11:34 am. We decided to stay in today till later tonight, because Travis was going to drag me to the water park they had on the island tomorrow. He would have today but today was cleaning day at the park. But for this evening we were going to build Sand Castles.

Justin had come by and gave us a set schedule of all the locations here so we knew what we could do. It was nice of him to do that for us. It might be nice to go get a drink later tonight. But I'll be making sure Travis doesn't get drunk. Last time he got drunk I had an even more flirtatious and clingy boyfriend. I didn't mind it at first until he started to get very touchy.. So touchy that I was umm. Starting to have a really bad 'problem' because of him,

I felt my face heat up remember the incident a bit. I practically had to drag Travis back to our house and turn a cold shower on him to sober him up. It did work to snap him back. That's when I realized Travis is to never get drunk again.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as Travis tickled my sides. I started laughing as I looked at him smiling big. He kissed my check. "Welcome back to earth Zane. You went to space for a bit there" Travis chuckled.

I punched his arm playfully then I played with his hair again. He relaxed against my touch as we continued to watch my show. After about 2 episodes we got up to make some lunch. Travis made us some hamburgers and homemade fries.

After we ate we did a group call to everyone. Only Aphmau Garroth and Vylad excepted. But they most likely weren't alone. I was proven correct when they had their boyfriends with them.

Z and T:Hey guys. How's everyone over there?

A: It's going great. Kawaii~Chan and I are going to be opening up a maid cafe together.

Z-Really Aph that's amazing.

L-I agree with one eye. Good for you Aphmau.

Z-Aww thanks little Laurence. 😈

G-Baby brother Laurence behave yourselves. Oh and Aph congratulations.

T-Don't worry babe I'll hold your rings. You can take him.
And congratulations not alone buddy!

V-Now that brings back memories of high school. But anyway congrats.

D-Yeah Aphmau I'm happy for you and KC. I know your old job was a little hard especially for Kawaii~Chan.

Z-Tell Kawaii~Chan if she needs help being more serious I am happy to help. She did after all teach me the trick to her cupcakes.

A- Thank you guys so much. And I will Zane text time I see her.

Aa-That's very nice of you Zane to offer to help her.

G-Yeah Baby bro that's so sweet of you.

Z-What can I say. I have 2 big influences on my behavior.

G-Aww I'm I one of them?

Z-No Garroth. That goes to Aphmau and Travis.

At that Travis hugged Zane close to him  softly. Which Zane cuddled into his embrace

A-Ahhh my ship!!!*proceeds to take lots of pictures*

T-Well be better get going now. Zane and I are going to try to go win the sand castle contest.

They all said their good-byes and signed off. Travis took my hand as we went outside to the beach. I made sure to grab us our shovels and buckets. Once we got there we picked our spot and started building.

When we finished it looked like a small replica of our street back home even had small sand people that was us. Travis pulled me in close and took a picture of us.

He had a goofy grin on his face as I was trying not to blush under my mask from him pressing against me shirtless

He had a goofy grin on his face as I was trying not to blush under my mask from him pressing against me shirtless. It didn't work I was still blushing but I was smiling under the mask though it didn't show. We smiled as we took pictures of our build and us with it.

Once we were done we covered it up so it didn't get ruined by something or someone. Once it was secure we walked back hand and hand to our little place. I had my head on his shoulder as we walked. It was nice. We didn't talk just enjoyed the others company.

Once we got back we showered and got ready for bed. We had a big day tomorrow and I will admit I was a little scared of what was to happen, but as long as I have Travis. I know it'll be fun and ok.

Hey letting you guys know I may or may not be able to post an update tomorrow. Going out of town tomorrow to see family for the day. I have like 5-6 little cousins that all want me to play with them. I will try to post one tomorrow if I can.

I hope everyone has/had a good day!

-<3 Zanna