Her Name

Fan art done by Stephanoawesome thank you again for this! Thank you to everyone who submitted a name for are little Zanvis baby. I choose the first name based off of sweet-potatos. The I looked up what some of them meant and I found a perfect name, but I also wanted a middle name so I picked CodieThomas name for her. Now without further delay let's continue on to the chapter.
-<3 Zanna

Travis POV

I look at Zane as he removed his mask smiling softly. "Her name will be Zinnia Williow Ro'Meave Valkrum. Her first name means multi-colored little flower. I say it matches with her eyes and I love it." He said as he looked down at our baby. I smiled as well as we kissed her forehead. "I love it Zane it's beautiful, but why did you add my last name?"

Zane blushes red softly as he looks at the ground. "W-well aren't we going to get m-married? I want h-her to have both of our l-l-last names. W-We might not be married b-b-but we'll be married soon right?" He looked up at me at the last part as I smiled nodding my head kissing him softly. He kissed me back just as softly.

I pulled back away from him smiling as I rub his check softly. He held my hand with his own softly. We're both really happy and excited for our new lives with our baby. Then I hear a click and see a flash from a camera.

"Hey I don't mean to ruin the moment but I do need you to sign this paperwork. And you'll be getting the photo after I have it developed." Said Lucinda. We both turned and looked at her and we see a stack of papers. "The top few are for her. Like her birth certificate and her height and weight. So I'll be taking Zinnia for a bit." She gently takes Zinnia out of Travis arms."The second part is for you two to sign so you get her social and put down your living address." We both nodded.

After that she left with our baby in hand and her assistant staying behind to answer any of our questions. Zane and I started filling out the paper work. Zane told me where to sign once he read through all of it. Lucky me my boyfriend knows a lot about contracts and paper work.

Once we're done we take in a deep breath of relaxation as I move my wrist around. That was a lot of paper work and apparently now we have healthcare insurance for her which is good since we needed to add her on our plan. Zane leans his head on my shoulder as he relaxes some and puts his mask back on.

"Are you going to be wearing that mask around Zinnia?" I asked him out of curiosity. Zane looked up at me and nodded. "I'll be doing the same I have with you. When at home I don't wear it, but when we go outside and it's crowded I'm wearing it. Now if it's calls for me not to wear it I won't have it on." Said Zane as I nodded.

After he said that Lucinda came back in with Zinnia in her hands. She gently places Zinnia back in Zane's arm. Zinnia starts to speak baby and giggling as she looks at us. We smile as we look at her.

Lucinda looks throughout the paper work she made us sign. "Alright everything is in order. I do hope you have the necessities for little Zinnia?" I nod my head as I go out to the car and pop the trunk. I walk back in with a baby bag filled with some extra clothes, bottles, formula, toys, a few extra dippers, and her dark green car seat with a blanket of My Little Horsies and us on it. Zianna and Aphmau made it for our baby and gave it to us at the "baby shower".

It wasn't much of a shower when hardly anyone showed up because of work but we did get the gifts everyday after that. And a lot of apologies for not being able to make it. Shoot even Guy and his boyfriend came by and dropped of a seahorse plushy for the baby. That was very sweet of them. We had just finished mailing off the Thank You letters yesterday. Plus we didn't need much stuff after Zane pretty much bought out Target for clothes and supplies.

Lucinda inspects what I bring in. She looks through the bag then puts everything back in. She then checks the car seat. "Do you know how to strap her in?" Lucinda asks. I nod and show her the process of how to lock her in. "Every good. With that you can take her home. But you will need to drop off this paper work at the hospital." She states as she hands me the paper work. We both nod as I unbuckle the seat so we can put her inside it.

Once she's inside she looking around inside it. We hand her a Pinkie Cake plushy and she clings onto it smiling big. "Like Mother like daughter." I say laughing softly. Zane punches me in the arm. "Be quiet you." Said Zane. "You're not denying it.~" I say back chuckling.

Zane pulls the blanket our her as I pick up the car seat. "Thank you for this Lucinda." Said Zane looking at hers "Aww it's no problem. Now you three cuties get going.~" She said winking. We said our goodbyes to Lucinda and Delilah. We strapped up Zinnia while her car seat faces away from our seats. Once we were done we got in our seats and headed for the hospital. I walked in and handed the paper work to a head nurse who looked it over.

"Everything is in order we will send out all the paper work and you should get her card in the mail in 2-4 weeks." Said the head nurse. I nod my head. "Thank you." With that I left and got back into the car.

"Bakery?" Asked Zane as I turned my head and looked at him. I laughed softly nodding. He did a small cute little dance. Watching him made me really happy. I had a true family now with me, and I am going to be there for them.

I love my Cupcake and our new baby Zinnia. I promise you both I won't let any harm come to you both.