Part 3 : Yash and Simmy

*** Edited ***

Sanskaar holds Swara's hand and brings her to the parking lot whereas Swara is still in a daze. Why did he help her?

Swara: (slowly) You can leave my hand now.

Sanskaar: (turning) Huh?

Swara: (with a sad face) I said you can leave my hand now.

Sanskaar: (looks at his hand holding her wrist and smiles) Oh! Ya right! (leaves her hand and looks at her worriedly) Are you alright?

Swara: Is that supposed to be a question?

Sanskaar: Okay! Are you alright... question mark... question mark! Happy! Now that's a question with two question marks at the end. Come on, answer me now!

Swara: Oh God! Have you ever been serious in your life?

Sanskaar: Oh! (trying to make a serious face)  I'm very serious right now. Now answer.

Swara: (smiles a bit) No one can win over you, right?

Sanskaar: Absolutely!

Swara: I'm fine. Much better than before and all thanks to you. (remembers something) What's the time right now?

Sanskaar: (looking at his watch) 1:30 pm. Why?

Swara: Oh God! I'll be late. I have to go.

Sanskaar: (holds her hand again) Where are you going?

Swara: School.

Sanskaar: Wow! You have got fantasies!

Swara: Fantasies? What fantasies?

Sanskaar: I know living your childhood all over again is a great experience but don't you think studying at the school again is a bit too much!

Swara: (laughing) Are you kidding me? Oh God, Sanskaar! (she says in between her fit of laughter)

Sanskaar: (amazed) Wow!

Swara: What?

Sanskaar: Aah... Nothing! But why are you laughing?

Swara: Because it's my brother who studies in the school. Not me!

Sanskaar: Oh! By the way how old is your brother?

Swara: Why are you asking?

Sanskaar: Just to see that if in case I flirt with you how many punches and kicks I'll get.

Swara: (starts laughing again) Don't worry about that! You won't get many as my brother is just seven years old and right now he's in first standard.

Sanskaar: Thank God! Aaa... mmm... (Swara looks at him as he tries to say something) What I want to say is... You must laugh more often. You look more beautiful that way!

Swara: Hello mister! I said you won't get many punches but I didn't say you won't get any. Even though he is twelve years younger to me he loves kicking and punching others and is a big fan of the Avengers! So don't even try to flirt with me.

Sanskaar: But I'm saying the truth.

Swara: Never mind. I'll be late because of you. Bye! (she turns to go but Sanskaar holds her hand again and she turns) Now what Sanskaar?

Sanskaar: Are you sure you want to go out looking like that?

Swara: What do you...

Before she completes she realizes that she still has the cold drink sticking all over her body making her feel pathetic all over again.