Part 32 : My Cuddle Bear

MALL...

Sanskaar is lying sprawled on the sofa kept in one corner of the showroom whereas Swara keeps on rummaging through various stands trying to find the best dress for her mother...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!

Swara: Don't disturb me Sanskaar...!!

Sanskaar: But seriously, what are you looking for...?!! I'm bored...!!

Swara: Then why are you sitting here...?!! Just go and buy something else...!!

Sanskaar: I have a better idea...!! How about you tell me what are you trying to find and I'll help you find that out quickly...?!! What say...?!?!

Sanskaar grins and Swara looks at him...

Swara: No...!!

Sanskaar: But why...?!?!

Swara: Because you can't help me in this matter...!!

Sanskaar: Excuse me, are you doubting my talent...?!?!

Swara: I'm not doubting, I'm sure about it...!!

Sanskaar: Try me...!!

Swara: Don't be so over confident...!!

Sanskaar: (smirks) Always I am...!!

Swara: Alright then, find out the best dress for Maa but only on one condition...!!

Sanskaar: What...?!?!

Swara: You'll only get three shots at it...!! If I don't like the first three dresses you choose, then you will not bother me after that...!! Deal or no deal...?!?!

Sanskaar: Deal...!! Leave the first three, you'll like the first dress I'll choose...!! No, you're going to love it...!!

Swara: We'll see...!!

Sanskaar: Then let's begin...!! First of all, tell me what type of dresses does she usually wear...!!

Swara: Sarees and suits...!! Why...?!?! I have already been looking for them but I couldn't find something good...!!

Sanskaar: Then, we are definitely not going to buy one of those...!!

Swara: (shocked) Then...?!!

Sanskaar: Just wait here...!! I'm coming in a minute...!!

He runs to the other part of the ladies section and comes after 10 minutes...

Swara is looking at some other dresses when Sanskaar calls her...

Sanskaar: Swara...!! Look at this...!!

Swara turns and looks at Sanskaar who stands holding a magenta colored full sleeves gown... The gown seems to have neither too tight nor too loose fitting, flowing freely down from the waist to the ankles...!! The sleeves, completely made of net, are covered with delicate embroidery in black thread...!! In short, one can call it a perfect combination of elegance and style...!! Swara smiles seeing it but the next moment it hits her...

Swara: But Sanskaar, Maa never wears such type of dresses...!!

Sanskaar: Why...?!! Is it not good...?!!

Swara: No Sanskaar, it's beautiful...!! But Maa has never put on any dress after...

Sanskaar: After...?!!

Swara: (closes her eyes and takes a deep breath) After Papa's death...!! She will not wear it...!!

Sanskaar: She will...!! If you will gift this to her, then definitely she will...!!