Part 7 : I'M NOT PRETTY...!!

Sanskaar: What the hell...?!?! YOU...?!?!
Driver: If you both are done staring at me then could you please get in...!!
Sanskaar: B... B...
Driver: (cuts in between) Can we have this interrogation once you both get in...??

Sanskaar opens the door and sits on the passenger seat in front and Laksh takes the back seat...

Swara: Where do you want to go...??

Sanskaar keeps looking with wide eyes... Just then Laksh jumps in between and puts his face in between the two front seats...
Laksh: Maheshwari Mansion...!!

The cab starts and Sanskaar comes back to his senses...

Sanskaar: Now will you care to explain... What are you doing in here Swara...??
Swara: Driving... Obviously...!!
Sanskaar: Oh really... Thank you for the information...!! But that... I can also see...!! I'm asking... why...??
Swara: I guess I told you... We need to work to make a living... And this... is my work...!!
Sanskaar: So you are telling me you work as a taxi driver...!!
Swara: Yup...!!
Sanskaar: At night...??
Swara: Yup...!!
Sanskaar: But why at night...??
Swara: Because during the day we have our college, Mr. Intelligent...!!
Sanskaar: Yeah right...!! But is it safe to drive at night...??
Swara: (chuckles) Are you worried about me...??
Sanskaar: Of course... You are my friend after all...!!
Swara: Oh come on Sanskaar... It's not like I'm going to drive all night...!! I just drive for four hours from 6:30 to 10:30...!! So... I'm good... no need to worry about me...!!
Sanskaar: Okayyy...!! So how many part time jobs do you do... exactly...??
Swara: Two...!!
Sanskaar: And what's the other one...??
Swara: I work at the coffee house a few kilometers away from my house...!!
Sanskaar: Ohh... okay...!!
Laksh: (after a few seconds) Wait... do you mean... the coffee house from where you picked us...??
Swara: Yeah... why...??
Laksh: (surprised) Bhai... then she must be knowing her... (Sanskaar eyes widen on realizing what Laksh said) She must be knowing your mystery girl...!!
Swara: Mystery girl...??
Sanskaar: Swara... listen very carefully...!!
Swara: Why are you making it sound creepy...??
Sanskaar: Please Swara... This is the first time I have been this serious in life...!!
Swara: Okay... now tell me...!! I'm listening...!!
Sanskaar: (takes a deep breath) Okay...!! You remember the day I went to your house... (Swara nods her head) That day while returning from your house I heard something...!!
Swara: What...??
Sanskaar: I heard someone singing...!! (Swara's eyes widen on hearing this) And trust me... that was the most beautiful voice I have ever heard...!! On going closer I found that it came from the coffee house and it was some girl called 'Nightingale'...!! I just felt so connected with her that no matter what I'm going to find her...!!

Swara opens her mouth to say something but stops as soon as she hears what Sanskaar says next...

Sanskaar: (taking a sigh) I bet she'll be beautiful... just like her voice...!!
Swara: (thinking something) And what if she is not...??
Sanskaar: What...??
Swara: You have never seen her... What if she is completely opposite of what you expect her to be...??
Sanskaar: (almost shouts) That means you know her...!!
Swara: I work there... So yeah... I know her...!!
Sanskaar: (joins his hands) Can you please please please help me meet her...!! I have gone crazy looking for her... Every time I close my eyes I hear her voice...!! I'm your friend naa Swara... Can't you do this much also for your friend...!!
Swara: (smiles looking at him) Okay... okay...!! Mr. Drama Queen...!! I can't assure you... I'll talk to her... But you can only meet her once she agrees not before that...!! (Sanskaar nods his head with a huge grin on his face and she stops the taxi) So here we are... your destination...!!
Sanskaar: Ohh yeah... Thank you...!! (opens the gate to walk out) And don't forget to talk to her...!!
Swara: Yeah... yeah... alright...!!

Sanskaar gets out of the taxi but stops thinking something... And before anyone could realize anything he ducks back in the taxi and with a swift moment he kisses Swara's cheek which leaves her all confused and dazzled... The entire world seemed to be dancing in front of her eyes... A whole lot of butterflies start fluttering deep down in her belly giving a tingling sensation in her whole body... Her overall concentration gets diverted to the lingering sensation his lips are creating on her cheeks...