Part 21 : Trip To Wonderland

Pic credit : Zeenia...!! Love you darling for such awesome edits...!!

Sanskaar: (smiling) Good Morning Ms. CCPA...!!
Swara: What the hell did you do Sanskaar...?!?!
Sanskaar: (repeating her lines) Bathed you before anything else to bring out of your dreamland...!!
Swara: Seriously Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: I told you to be ready or else I'm perfectly capable of bringing you out of the room...!!
Swara: (crossing her hand across her chest) I'm not going anywhere...!!

Sanskaar smirks and starts moving towards her... Swara starts backing away until she gets stuck due to the wall... He comes and puts his hands on the either side of her head... He comes near her just keeping a few inches distance between them...

Swara gets flustered being so near him and bows down her head looking everywhere except for him...

Sanskaar: So, you were saying something...?!?!
Swara: Y... You... are... getting wet...!!
Sanskaar: Don't worry I have some extra pairs of clothes in my car...!! Do you have anything else to say...??

Swara shakes her head...

Sanskaar: (smiles) Then get ready...!! We have to go somewhere...!!
Swara: But, where are we going...??
Sanskaar: Somewhere...!! Now stop asking questions and get ready before I fire you from the job...!!

He removes his hands and starts going out...

Swara: But at least tell me where are we going...?!!
Sanskaar: You'll get to know about it soon...!! You have 15 minutes to get ready...!! And get some money also...!! You're going to need it...!!

---------------------------.

Swara is standing in front of a huge gate with wide eyes...

Swara: Seriously...!! You brought me here...?!!
Yash: Yeah...!! Wonderland...!! Let's go inside...!!
Sanskaar: Swara... what are you doing...?!! Go and buy the tickets...!!
Swara: What...!! Me...?!! You brought us here so aren't you supposed to get the tickets...?!!
Sanskaar: Are you my girlfriend...?!?!
Swara: What...?? No...!!
Sanskaar: Then why will I buy ticket for you...!! Instead since I'm your best friend you should buy ticket for me also...!! So what are you waiting for, go and get them...!!
Swara: Ughh...!! No wonder you asked me to bring money...!! Okay... Okay... I'm going...!!

She goes to buy the tickets...

-------------------------------.

Sanskaar: So where are we going first...??
Yash: Water park...!!
Swara: What...?!?! Again water...?!?!
Sanskaar: Come on Champ... Let's get Ms. Cry baby to the water park...!!
Swara: God why does this happen to me always...?!?!
Yash: Come on Ms. Cry baby...!! I don't want to waste my time anymore...!!

He holds her hand and drags her to the water park...

Swara: No... No... No... I'm not going inside...!! You both go I'll be standing here only...!!

Sanskaar thinks about something and smirks...

Sanskaar: Okay Champ... Let her be...!! You come with me...!!

Sanskaar and Yash go to the changing room... While Swara keeps standing there near the pool...

After sometimes she turns around on hearing some giggling sounds and finds a few girls smiling and looking at someone... She looks in the direction they are looking and notices that someone is none other than the absolutely shirtless Sanskaar coming that way...

Swara walks with quick steps and reaches near him...

Swara: (closing her eyes with her hands) Geez, Sanskaar where is your shirt... Don't they give shirts to wear...?!?!
Sanskaar: Why are you closing your eyes Swara...?!?!
Swara: Don't answer my question with another question...!! Where is your shirt...??