Part 53 : The Promise Kiss...!!!

A/N

Hii everyone...!! Before we start with the next episode, I would like to tell you all that after this episode we'll have a leap of two years in the story and then with two or three more episodes I'll be ending this beautiful journey of MITWAA...!!

After that I'm planning to go on a break and during that time I'll post the edited version of MILEYA MILEYA on wattpad with the title : TO YOU, MY HEART I SURRENDER, so, if you want you can read it over there but please mind that the updates will be a bit slower (maybe once a week)...!!! And I'll inform you all in the epilogue of this story as to when I'll be coming back with DESTINY: THE THREAD THAT BINDS...!!!

Now, that's my upcoming schedule...!! Without much more delay, here you go with the next part...

*******

Swara outlines her eyes with charcoal black kohl and graces her lips with light pink lip gloss to compliment her attire which Sanskaar made her buy few days ago. She takes a few steps back to give her complete self a look and smiles with satisfaction.

The cream colored floral full length gown with a light shade of green seems to be making her porcelain-like skin glow like the dew droplet, on a fresh rose petals, flickering with sunlight. With a delicate cut around her shoulders and the sleeves running to her elbow, the dress seems to be a perfect blend of western culture and Indian tradition, just the way she loves.

Sometimes, she really wonders how come she got so lucky to find a partner like him who knows and understand her better than she herself. The dress is just like their relationship, a perfect blend of love and friendship. He is her complete package. He is her best friend, her guide, her support, her lover and undoubtedly her partner-for-life. Swara smiles once again looking at herself...

Swara: (looking at the mirror) Pretty impressive Mr. Maheshwari. I'm impressed with your choice. How come you are so perfect in everything?

"Now, that's my talent", Sanskaar says leaning against the frame of door of her room.

Swara gets shocked hearing his voice and turns around but gets double shocked as soon as her eyes fall up on him. How is this possible for someone to look so stunning in everything he wears!! Even though he is just wearing a white shirt with a black loose tie and blue jeans paired with canvass shoes, she couldn't help but eye him from top to bottom noticing each and every detail; how his slightly messed up gelled hair fall on his forehead and how his biceps clearly show up from underneath his rolled up sleeves. Sanskaar smirks seeing his girlfriend checking him out openly...

Sanskaar: Done checking me out??

Swara: Sanskaar, how did you come here?

Sanskaar: Recently, I got to know that humans have invented a very interesting thing called door, so, I have started using that instead of the pipes.

Swara: (rolls her eyes) For once in your life, can you answer a question straight?

Sanskaar: Let me think!! Umm... No..!!

Swara: Ugh forget it!! What are you doing here?

Sanskaar: I guess this is my girlfriend's home and we have a Christmas party today and to top that she is my prom date too. So, I have come here to be her ride. Shall we go then?

Swara smiles and nods her head keeping her belongings back at their places and picking up her hand bag...

Sanskaar: By the way you're looking damn, dash dash, today!! You can fill up the blank yourself. I'm not able to find an appropriate word.