Part 20 : Maybe I Like You...!!

A/N

Hey there all of you...!! Missed Mitwaa...!! Well, here's the next episode and I hope you will like it...!! Thanks for waiting for it...!! And a thank you is too small for the love and support you all are giving me...!! :) :*

*********

Swara is sitting near her bed holding her father's only pic she is having... Blocking all her mother's call she keeps on talking...

Swara: I'm sorry papa... If it hadn't been me you would have been with us right now...!! I'm such a terrible...

But before she could complete she hears some noise but guessing it to be her imagination she ignores it and looks back at her father's pic... A few tear drops escape from her eyes... As soon as she opens her mouth to say something again she hears the sound again... On realizing that its coming from near the window she wipes off her tears and gets up to go near the window...

She opens the window and gets shocked... Her eyes and mouth wide open...

Swara: (shocked) Sanskaar...!! What are you doing here...??
Sanskaar: Umm... I guess right now I'm hanging from your window...!!
Swara: That I can also see...!!  But why the hell are you hanging off from My Window...?!?!
Sanskaar: Oh... Just recently I have developed a new hobby of hanging off the people's windows...!! It's quite fun and adventurous...!! Wanna try...?!?!
Swara: Stop joking Sanskaar...!! What are you doing down there...??
Sanskaar: Checking out girls...!! Your window is my favorite place to do so...!! The view from up here is quite fantastic...!!
Swara: Seriously Sanskaar...!! Don't you have any other thing to say or do...?!?! But how did you reach up here...?? My room is on second floor...!!
Sanskaar: Actually I have a chartered plane which just dropped me at your window...!!
Swara: (confused) What...??
Sanskaar: Stupid... Of course I came using the pipes...!!
Swara: (shocked) Pipes...?!?! But why pipes...??
Sanskaar: I'm allergic to stairs...!! So I have started climbing pipes to reach to higher floors...!!
Swara: You are allergic to stairs...?!?! Since when...?!?!
Sanskaar: God...!! You are unbelievable...!!
Swara: You are joking again...!! Right...?!?!
Sanskaar: Finally you got it...!! Yayy celebration time... Ms Tube light got it right...!!
Swara: Excuse me...!! Did you just called me a tube light...?!?!
Sanskaar: Of course...!! That title suits you the most but can we have this question-answer session later...!! I'm actually not liking this feeling of hanging like a bat very much...!! So if you don't mind can you move a bit aside so that I can get in...?!?!
Swara: No... Go back the way you came...!! I don't want to talk to anyone now...!!
Sanskaar: Oh My God...!! What kind of best friend are you...?? What if I go back and slip from the pipe...?!?! What if my leg gets broken... Or my hand gets fractured or... Freaking Shit...!! What if I fall down and my nose gets broken...?!?! What will happen to my absolutely charming, gorgeous and handsome face...?!?!
Swara: (interrupts) Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: (continues ranting) How will I look with a distorted nose...?!?!
Swara: Sanskaar...!!
Sanskaar: What if my teeth get broken too...??
Swara: (shouts) Sanskaar...!! Shut up...!! (Sanskaar stops and looks at her) Come in...!!
Sanskaar: (grins widely) Really...!!
Swara: Do I have another option...?? No... Right...?!?! So come in before I change my mind...!!

She forwards her hand towards him... Sanskaar smiles and takes her hand...

Sanskaar: (entering inside the room) From next time if you plan to shut your door like that... I suggest before that you should shift some other house... One in which your room would be at ground floor...!!

Swara: (crossing her arms across her chest) What are you doing here...?? You are supposed to be at college right now...??

Sanskaar smiles at her and lies on her bed stretching his arms and legs wide...