Part 6 : Celebrating Friendship

Sanskaar: (raises his hand holding Swara hand) Yo people... I have my date for the fresher's party...!!
Swara: (shocked and looks at Sanskaar) What...?? When did I say YES...??
Sanskaar: Just now you said 'I ACCEPT'...!!
Swara: That was for your friendship proposal...!!
Sanskaar: (throws his arm around her shoulder) You know naa how kind I am...!! I just don't want to bother you with my questions... So...
Swara: So...??
Sanskaar: So... I take your 'I ACCEPT' as an answer for all my questions...!!
Swara: But...!!
Sanskaar: Chillax love...!! (to everyone else) So guys... here is my date for the party...!! (looks at Sahil) So I think you all don't need to bother about asking her out...!!
Swara: (murmurs to herself) It isn't like anyone was going to ask me...!!
Sanskaar: (whispers to Swara) Wanna bet...??
Swara: What have I landed up myself into...??
Sanskaar: You have just become my friend cum date...!! (holds Swara's hand and takes her to their table) So, come on let's have our lunch... after that we have a class...!! We are going to be very busy as we have our celebration afterwards...!!
Swara: (sitting on the chair) What celebration...??
Sanskaar: We just became best friends so we need to celebrate... Isn't it...??
Ragini: Hey, she is my best friend...!!
Sanskaar: (grins widely) Not any more...!!
Ragini: God...!! Why these two bothers keep getting on my nerves...??
Swara: What happened to you...?? Why are you frowning...??
Ragini: (in one breath) Lakshaskedmetobehisdate...!!
Swara: What...??
Sanskaar: (chuckles) Easy there boy...!! We are not super humans... So I guess you can speak a bit slowly...!!
Ragini: Okay... (takes a deep breath) Laksh asked me to be his date...!! Ughh...!!
Swara: (shocked) What...??
Sanskaar: (chuckles) Oh God... I never knew my brother liked boys...!!
Laksh: Its nothing like that bhai...!!
Ragini: Shut up Sanskaar... I'm not a boy...!!
Sanskaar: Yes you are... From which angle do you think you are a girl...??
Swara: (hits Sanskaar's shoulder) That's so rude... I know she is a bit tomboyish but that doesn't mean she is not a girl...!! I think that's very cute that Laksh asked her to be his date...!! (to Ragini) So, did you say YES...??
Ragini: I... um... didn't say anything...!!
Laksh: She just walked away as soon as I asked her...!!
Swara: That's not good Ragini... I think you should give it a shot...!!
Ragini: You really think so...??
Swara: Yup...!!
Ragini: Okay...!!
Laksh: (shocked) Okay...?? Like really okay...??
Ragini: Yes Laksh...!!
Laksh: So... you are saying that you will be my date...??
Ragini: (irritated) If you say it one more time I'll rip open your head and stuff chili flakes in it...!!
Sanskaar: Eww... Lucky you should totally reconsider your decision...!!
Swara: Shut up Sanskaar... or else it will be me who will be reconsidering the decision...!!
Sanskaar: (putting finger on his lips) Okay... Sorry...!!
Swara: Now since its only five minutes left for the lunch to get over... I suggest we should get moving...!!
Sanskaar: But the celebration is still up...!!
Swara: I... umm... don't...
Sanskaar: (cuts in between) Now you are not ruining my plan...!!
Swara: But I have to get back home before six...!!
Sanskaar: Okay... that makes that we have two hours after the class...!! Hmm... quite enough for the first time...!!
Swara: Alright...!!
Sanskaar: Then we will meet at the parking lot after the last class...!!

Swasan and Raglak go to their respective classes...

--------------------------.

In the class... Swara is writing something in her diary whereas Sanskaar is trying hard to peek at whatever she is writing...

Sanskaar: So why do you need to get home before six...??
Swara: (still writing) Work...!!
Sanskaar: That 'shift' thing and all...??
Swara: No... It's something else...!!
Sanskaar: (peeking) What are you writing...??
Swara: (closes her diary immediately) It's something personal...!! None of your concern...!!
Sanskaar: Ohh... Okay...!!

-------------------------.

4:00 pm... after the class... Swasan and Raglak are sitting in Sanskaar's Ashton Martin... Sanskaar and Laksh are sitting in front, and Swara and Ragini at the back...