Part 52 : When we are together nothing could be ruined...!!

A/N

Hii everyone...!! Thank you so much for your lovely comments and I'm glad you all enjoyed the last episode...!! I know many of you don't want this story to end but I have to...!! I have my exams coming up in a month...!! But not to worry I'll be coming back with another story after the break and I hope you all will like it too...!! I dedicate this part to my sweetie pie, my sister - Khusboo Bhagat because it's her birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...!!! I know I'm probably one of the last people to wish you but I really wanted to wish you along with this chapter. I hope you won't mind...

*******

Standing in front of entirely plain wall Sanskaar takes a deep breath looking at it and turns to look at Swara with a gloomy face. Swara, as she promised, is sitting on a step in one corner of the amphitheater trying to solve some problems by the time Sanskaar finishes his painting.

Sanskaar: (shouts) What type of girlfriend are you?

Swara raises her head from her books and chuckles looking at his expressions.

Swara: What happened?

Sanskaar: Here, I'm stuck and you're laughing.

Swara: (suppressing her laughter) I'm not laughing. Did I?

Sanskaar: Ugh, forget it!! I'm not talking to you.

Swara shakes her head lightly seeing his childish behavior and gets up closing her books. Swinging her bag around her left shoulder, she walks up to him...

Swara: Okay sorry. Now, tell me what happened.

Sanskaar: I'm stuck. I'm not getting what to paint.

Swara: (in a teasing tone) But I thought you were good at painting.

Sanskaar: Excuse me!! I'm good at painting. Umm... but only when I know what to paint. Here, I'm not getting anything.

Swara: But what's the problem?

Sanskaar: Maybe because I always painted whenever I felt like. Nobody has ever asked me to do so. Now, are you going to help me or not?

Swara: What can I do? I don't even know how to hold a brush. How am I supposed to help you out?

Sanskaar: You can't paint but at least you can suggest me something. What could I possibly paint over here?

Swara: What did you paint yesterday on the other wall?

Sanskaar: I painted a snow-capped hill top along with a Christmas tree and Santa on a sledge. Now, what should I draw on this wall? What else do we have in Christmas??

Swara: Then make the thing Christmas is all about!!

Sanskaar: (confused) What?

Swara: Gifts!!!

Sanskaar: You're kidding me, right?!! You expect me to draw gifts on a wall.

Swara: So?? What's wrong with that? You can draw some packed gifts and some opened with things peeping from inside them. And also, to add the effects you can paint the Christmas ball and stars. So, how's it?

Sanskaar: (raises one of his brows and smirks) Hmm!! Not a bad idea!! I can draw that but on one condition.

Swara: (rolls her eyes) Now what do you want?

Sanskaar: You've to paint it along with me.

Swara: What? Me?

Sanskaar: Come on, only this wall. Rest of the work I'll do myself. (smiles and rubs the back of his neck) Actually, I always wished to paint along with my girlfriend.