Part 43 : I Love You Mom...!!

GIRLS' ROOM

Ragini and Uttara are tying a bandage across Swara's hand trying their best to hide Sanskaar's name on her palm before anybody else sees it...!! Just then Sanskaar enters the room...

Sanskaar: Swara...!!

Uttara: God Sanskaar...!! There is a thing known as knocking the door...!!

Sanskaar: Yeah whatever...!! But I don't have time for this...!! Swara, can you please come with me...?!! I need to show you something...!!

Uttara: Ohoo...!! Mr. Lovebird...!! She's not going anywhere...!! Can't you see we are doing something...?!!

Sanskaar: Swara, are you coming or not...?!!

Uttara: No...!!

Sanskaar: (glaring at Uttara) Do you wish to have a broken nose a day before your marriage...?!!

Uttara: What...?!!

Swara: It's okay di...!! I'm done here, we can go...!!

Uttara: But...!!

Ragini: Let them go and enjoy di...!! They hardly have ten minutes...!!

Sanskaar: Ten minutes...?!!

Ragini: Don't you remember Grandma has called everyone for an emergency meeting in ten minutes...?!!

Uttara: Tch...!! Tch...!! So bad for my duffer romantic brother...!!

Sanskaar: You dirty minded people...!! Can't I take my girlfriend for some other work...?!! Why do you have your brains always running in wrong directions...?!!

Uttara: (chuckles) Look who's talking...!!

Sanskaar: (glares at her angrily) I swear, I'll break your nose...!!

Swara: Alright...!! Alright...!! Stop fighting...!! You wanted to show me something, right...?!! Come let's go...!!

Saying this she drags him out of the room before he actually decides to break Uttara's nose...!!

--------------------.

Seeing no one inside, Sanskaar takes Swara inside the room and locks the door...

Swara: (looks at him raising an eyebrow) What are you doing...?!!

Sanskaar: Tch...!! Tch...!! What these two have done to 'My Innocent Girlfriend'...!! Don't think too much...!! I'm not going to do anything like that...!!

Swara glares at him with a smirk stretched across her lips...

Sanskaar: What...?!! Don't you believe me...?!!

Swara: (chuckles) Umm...!! Not in this situation...!!

Sanskaar: (rolls his eyes) I don't believe this...!! I brought you to show you something...!!

Swara: Then, what was the need for closing the door...?!!

Sanskaar: Because I don't want anyone else to see it...!!

Swara: Really...?!! What is it...?!!

Sanskaar smiles and holding her hand he takes her near a canvas covered with white cloth...!!

Sanskaar: This...!!

Swara: What is it...?!!

Sanskaar: See for yourself...!!

Swara removes the cover and gets astonished to see a new painting...!!

Swara: Sanskaar...!! This is so beautiful...!! When did you paint it...?!!