Part 9 : First Hug

A/N

Hey guys...!! I'm back again with the brand new episode of Mitwaa... But before we start I just have a little change in plan... According to the episode 5 the fresher's party has been scheduled on Saturday but now I have shifted it to Sunday... As I have a few more things to show before the party... So enjoy the events and Happy Reading...!!

*******

Sanskaar: What the hell...!! That means she is a student from our college...!!

Ragini smiles and nods her head...

Sanskaar: (excited) Who is she...??
Ragini: Remember what I said...?? I said I won't tell you her name or who she is... unless and until you find it out yourself...!! Even then... I helped you know a little bit about her...!!
Sanskaar: So I guess I must be a little thankful to you...!!
Ragini: But seriously... why are you trying to find her so desperately...??
Sanskaar: (shrugs his shoulders) Just like that...!! Lucky... come... let's get going...!! Mom and Badi Maa will be waiting...!!

Saying this he walks towards his car...

Laksh: (smiles and says to Ragini) Don't ask him... He won't tell you anything...!!
Ragini: (confused) Why...??
Laksh: He looks so playful and fun-loving all the time but he is not so good when it comes to express his feelings... There is only one place where he pours his heart out...!!
Ragini: (even more confused) And where is that...??
Laksh: You will know soon...!!

He smiles and walks towards Sanskaar's car after bidding Ragini a Good-bye... After them, Ragini also leaves along with Swara...

-----------------------------.

Sanskaar and Laksh reach the Maheshwari Mansion... A huge mansion made of white marble stone... the huge iron gates give way to the driveway which ends up at the garage holding several imported cars... Sanskaar's Aston Martin being the most exquisite one amongst them...!! The pavement from the garage leads to a beautiful fountain in front of the main door with water as clear as blue sky and rising almost upto 9 feet high... The door of the mansion leads to a flight of staircase that ends up in the central hall...!!

Sanskaar enters the main hall and woman in her early forties calls him... His mom, Mrs. Sujata Ramprasad Maheshwari...!!

Sujata: Sanskaar... You came...!! Go get freshen up and I'll get you some snacks...!!
Sanskaar: No need Mom... I'm not hungry...!! I'm going to my room...!!
Sujata: What happened...?? You look worried...!!
Sanskaar: Nothing mom...!!
Sujata: Okay... I'll call you when the dinner's up...!!

Sanskaar turns around towards his room but Sujata calls him back...

Sujata: And now... Don't start talking to those lifeless things again...!!
Sanskaar: Mom... don't call them lifeless... Those are my creations...!!
Sujata: Yeah right...!! If someone sees you like that... they will think that you're crazy...!! Then how in this world am I going to get my daughter-in-law...!!
Sanskaar: There is still time for your daughter-in-law to come mom...!! So stop worrying about that...!!
Sujata: At least have a girlfriend till then...!!
Sanskaar: (rolling his eyes) Mom...

Just then Laksh comes...

Laksh: Don't worry Chachi... I think he's going to get one soon...!!
Sujata: (having the biggest smile on her face) Really... who is she...??
Sanskaar: (glares at Laksh) It's no one mom...!! I'm going...!!
Sujata: But...
Sanskaar: (cuts in between) Later...!!

Sanskaar turns and walks straight to his room... Closing the door behind he walks towards a smaller room attached to his bedroom... He opens the door and goes inside... the whole room is full of paintings of various things... But in the center lies a canvas on the stand covered with a white cloth...